Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer Service - How important is it for the service being provided?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Customer service is important for successful companies. Can you think of any companies with good or bad customer service? What is good or bad about their service?

Advertisement Placeholder
Customer service is essential since it distinguishes your company from rivals. It has the potential to make consumers loyal to your brand, products, and services for many years to come.

Customer service is a very important part and parcel of business it helps to know how the general public and customers perceive his product and what they must do to improve on it

Customer service is important for successful companies. Can you think of any companies with good or bad customer service? What is good or bad about their service?
I remember when my school hostile we had only one cafeteria vendor. She was very rude and don't care because she felt we had no choice whether we liked or not.

We had a Congress and get a new vendor. almost everyone started patronising the cafeteria vendor. That was she realised we can actually do with her. To cut the long story short he begged us and improved on her services.

To build a successful business, you must offer good customer service.
Banks are an example of bad service providers... They may get to resolve your issues, but the problem lies where you would have a long queue of customers remaining long after an hour. It wears out the customers.

I know of a bad customer service and it is a popular gaming site used by country mostly,I had issues with that site once and I tried to retify the issues but nobody responded to my call

Customers service is one of the essential and important components of any organisation who wishes to be developed and grow effectively with the patronage of customer if the need of the customers are not meet as the demand definitely it will affect the level of the organisation growth and development.

Roqqu is a crypto application that I think has the worst possible customer support in the world. You might Lodge a complain that keeps happening over and over again but it will take up to 3 days for them to reply.

Most successful companies have good customer services. But the only thing that can be a hinderance to good customer service is the medium.

Phone calls are good but they hardly pick up, chatting systems can also be an issue also.

customer service is very important in the relation to the customer,it is the interface between the business and what the customer really want and need.It will help the business to know how the business is been received.

Good customer service is essential to the growth of any business.
I have been to a restaurant where i had to sit and wait for more than an hour for my order to be brought.
A lot of customers made complaints that day too. All the service producers could say was sorry.
I have never been there again and am sure other customers won't be needing their services anymore.

Won't be safe mentioning the companies but one of the crypto wallet companies in my country have more bad customer services than good, takes a lot of days for them to respond to your chats/inquiries, takes time and lots of reminders for them to rectify your issues. Customers are the backbone of the organization and must be well treated to enable you make more profit, boost reputation via good reviews and referrals.

Customer service plays an important role in the amount of trust a customer would have in a company. Most of our banks today have very poor customer service, they take time before they give replies.

Customer service is important at the start of any growing business or company, it is the pinnacle and forefront of the business, when the business increases and becomes large then you see that they don't pay as much attention as they used to when they were growing.

Customer service should be given special preference because without customers, the organization would not be in existence. Some organizations are very slow to respond to customers and lack good customer service doctrine or ethics.

Customer service is one of the major thing that increase profitability,and productivity in an organization,the staff are the reason for productivity and increase services rendered so they should be handled with care

I would like to see customer service as how the customer is being treated while acquiring a product. If I'm not treated well, is leave and never come back again

There is a particular Fintech company that I know of that is based somewhere in east Africa. They started out very well delivering payment orders on time for businesses till they began misbehaving. They have very poor customer service response time

The most important thing in a business is how you relate to your customers that makes them yo want to stay and keep patronising you so if you your service is bad you not only lose customers you lose money

Our network providers...they do have nice and appealing customer care representatives but getting access to them is a daunting task. You'll put a call through and before they pick up or get back to you lots of hours would have gone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds