Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creating a service agency

Alexandoy

Captain Junkie
Credits
This service agency is very common in the industry of security guards and janitorial service. The business can be registered with no staff and can start when you find a client that needs the service that you provide. One example is the "shopper" service that you provide a person to shop for the customer. This is now common in supermarkets. Getting a staff is easy because there are many jobless right now due to the pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
This service agency is very common in the industry of security guards and janitorial service. The business can be registered with no staff and can start when you find a client that needs the service that you provide. One example is the "shopper" service that you provide a person to shop for the customer. This is now common in supermarkets. Getting a staff is easy because there are many jobless right now due to the pandemic.
These agencies are excellent, the more reputation they have with the people available, the higher the demand will be. In my country there are such agencies that are security guards, cleaning and bank security. There may be others, but the fact is that they benefit a large number of companies and individuals.

These agencies are excellent, the more reputation they have with the people available, the higher the demand will be. In my country there are such agencies that are security guards, cleaning and bank security. There may be others, but the fact is that they benefit a large number of companies and individuals.
Here in my country, those agencies that tries to help you secure a working badge are the ones that wants to deceive you. They are there to steal your money and never assist you in securing a job.

Here in my country, those agencies that tries to help you secure a working badge are the ones that wants to deceive you. They are there to steal your money and never assist you in securing a job.
The case you describe is not the same as in my country, since people applying for a job only have to submit a resume, attend the interview and wait to be called. When a company requests the services of the employment agency, the agency chooses among those registered and sends them to the applicant company. No money is paid for this, you just have to wait.

Yes there are such agencies in my country and they have helped lots of people get jobs. It helps large organization take away the burden of searching for reliable staff.

The case you describe is not the same as in my country, since people applying for a job only have to submit a resume, attend the interview and wait to be called. When a company requests the services of the employment agency, the agency chooses among those registered and sends them to the applicant company. No money is paid for this, you just have to wait.
The way your own country agencies work is very nice, i wish it is how my own country's agency work, it could have been spectacular. They scammed my sister her hard earned money and never offered her a job, very ridiculous i must say about them here.

The way your own country agencies work is very nice, i wish it is how my own country's agency work, it could have been spectacular. They scammed my sister her hard earned money and never offered her a job, very ridiculous i must say about them here.
It is really unfortunate that things do not work as they should. The owners of these companies make money every time other companies ask for employees and this one gets them. I don't see the need to take money from someone looking for a job.

It is really unfortunate that things do not work as they should. The owners of these companies make money every time other companies ask for employees and this one gets them. I don't see the need to take money from someone looking for a job.
You've seen how this agencies are painting the image of my country black.

You've seen how this agencies are painting the image of my country black.
The thing is, from the people I know in Nigeria, I can say that so far they are good hearted people, surely someone will open a similar company without taking advantage of people in need, and in case they give them opportunities they should not take money from them. As I described above, by getting the employee for the company, they are already winning.

The thing is, from the people I know in Nigeria, I can say that so far they are good hearted people, surely someone will open a similar company without taking advantage of people in need, and in case they give them opportunities they should not take money from them. As I described above, by getting the employee for the company, they are already winning.
Those agencies doesn't know about the strategy you just put on text. All they care is personal and selfish interest that will affect them in future. They don't know if they secure a job for an employee at same time they won, cos more people will be interested to hire them and pay them some percentage.

Those agencies doesn't know about the strategy you just put on text. All they care is personal and selfish interest that will affect them in future. They don't know if they secure a job for an employee at same time they won, cos more people will be interested to hire them and pay them some percentage.
It will be as you describe it, the truth is that in most countries they work the way they do here in my country. I hope that in the future they begin to value the citizens more and dedicate themselves to help them when they are in need of jobs.

It will be as you describe it, the truth is that in most countries they work the way they do here in my country. I hope that in the future they begin to value the citizens more and dedicate themselves to help them when they are in need of jobs.
I just hope what you said we come into fruition in my country. Those people are so cruel that they have no human sympathy in them.

The service agency is a very good business. I have seen many security agencies in my country and they do really well. Such an agency needs to build a good reputation because that is how they will get more clients.

Service providing business is very lucrative because you do not have to invest a lot of money. I provide online services to my clients.

I think service agency is a lucrative business opportunity as you do not have to invest in product development and product procurement.

Service providing business is very lucrative because you do not have to invest a lot of money. I provide online services to my clients.
You're right, just do some tasks and you make some money paid out by your clients. Their are lots of tasks/service options you can do for your clients and make money. Its just up to you, to drive steady income from it base on your skills, and hungry to work and earn rewards.

The only think you nee is skills, you can maximize your earning by providing services related to your skills. You may also need digital marketing skills as you need to market your skills on the internet.

I just hope what you said we come into fruition in my country. Those people are so cruel that they have no human sympathy in them.
So it will be @Sincerem , I hope this becomes a reality for the welfare of the population in need of jobs in your country. This is a great idea with excellent results. They just need to do it right and give the right help to the job seekers in the agencies.

So it will be @Sincerem , I hope this becomes a reality for the welfare of the population in need of jobs in your country. This is a great idea with excellent results. They just need to do it right and give the right help to the job seekers in the agencies.
Only time will tell how it will be in the future. I appreciate your kind gestures. Other better alternative will emerge in the future and the agencies will be better off handling gigs to job seekers than the current fraudulent ones claiming to be legit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds