Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creating a Computer Game

Jason

Royal member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
Well, I suppose video games would be made the same way, considering it's all computers really. O.K., who has considered programming a game? I think it would be lots of fun. Nonetheless, it's beyond my brain at the moment. :sick:

I'm in the middle of making a breakout game at the moment, using free online assets for graphics, and Godot as a free engine.

1688230442579.png

Back in the day, around 2013 and also 2014 I was part of an adult studies course that involved doing certificate three in web-masters and certificate four in coding. I was not good at it and doesn't mean that I passed it or not, however, part of it all is javascript coding and made three games based on the web :)

Long time ago that now I can't even remember, still go the files/games

Well, I suppose video games would be made the same way, considering it's all computers really. O.K., who has considered programming a game? I think it would be lots of fun. Nonetheless, it's beyond my brain at the moment. :sick:
In highschool they start us out using drag and drop game creators such as Scratch.

There are so many ways to create games that you'll be able to find a way that you can make one yourself at any skill level!

I bought a book on game creation back in the 2000s, but I didn't delve into that much and also there wasn't YouTube at the time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor