Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Create Your Best Webmaster Article and Win 100USD!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits

Create Your Best Webmaster Article and Win 100USD!_.png

Create Your Best Webmaster Article and Win 100USD!​

Article Creation Contest​

Dear Members,

We are excited to announce our newest and latest contest, Article Creation Contest, where you can showcase your webmaster skills and win 50-100USD.

To participate, all you need to do is the following:
  1. Create an exclusive article related to webmastering that is at least 1000 words long.
  2. You can submit up to three articles. If you submit one article and win: you'll receive 50USD. If you submit 3 articles and one of those articles is voted best, you'll receive 100USD.
  3. Please notice: Even if your article doesn't win, it will remain exclusive to our Admin Junkies. You will however receive 250 credits for your effort.

Once submissions close, the articles will be released publicly for voting, where the community will vote for the best article. The winner will receive 50USD/100USD and recognition as the top webmaster content creator. An exclusive badge and 3 months of Premium Membership.

Rules & Guidelines:
We're thrilled to host our first article creation contest! A few rules and guidelines to ensure a fair and engaging contest for all participants:

1. Article Topic: Your article must be related to webmastering. This includes topics such as website design, SEO, online marketing, web development, or website security.
  2. Article Length: Your article must be at least 1000 words long. Shorter articles will not be considered.
  3. Article Submission: You may submit up to three articles for the contest. All submissions must be exclusive to our forum and may not be republished elsewhere. This exclusivity applies even if the article doesn't win the contest.
  4. Submission Deadline: The submission deadline will be announced later. Any submissions received after this deadline will not be considered.
  5. Content Guidelines: Articles must be original, high-quality, and free of plagiarism. Any articles found to be copied from another source will be disqualified.
  6. Judging Criteria: Articles will be judged on the following criteria:
  • Relevance to the theme
  • Originality and creativity
  • Quality of writing
  • Clarity and organization of ideas
  1. Public Voting: All articles that meet the submission criteria will be released publicly for voting by the community. Voting will begin on [Voting Start Date] and end on [Voting End Date].
  2. Winner Selection: The winner will be chosen based on the community's vote. The winner will receive [Prize] and recognition as the top webmaster content creator.
  3. Rights: By submitting your article to the contest, you grant us the right to use and display your article on our forum, social media channels, and any other promotional material related to the contest.
  4. You may choose between these subjects:
  • When to use a VPS
  • Setting up a VPS
  • Backup Strategies
  • Choosing a Host
  • Choosing a Platform
  • Managing multiple websites / forums
  • Benefits and challenges of using open-source platforms for web development
  • How to use Google Analytics to improve website performance and user experience
  • The pros and cons of using website builders versus custom website development
  • Tips for effective website navigation and organization.
  • Website / Forum Monetization & Revenue
If you know any subject you'd like to see added, feel free to post in this thread and we'll consider to add it to the list.

Submissions may be sent through PM to me.

We hope you find these rules and guidelines helpful in creating your submission for the contest. Good luck to all participants!
Don't forget to share the contest with your networks and encourage your friends and fellow members to participate.

We look forward to reading your submissions and seeing your webmaster skills in action.

Best regards,

Last edited:
Thanks for always doing these kinds of things it's awesome.

Wow, this is great! When's the deadline? How do you want to receive the articles, by pasting on the message box, or through an attachment?

Wow, this is great! When's the deadline? How do you want to receive the articles, by pasting on the message box, or through an attachment?
You may directly PM me, it's easier for copying and pasting. Deadline will be announced later this month when some submissions have started to come in.

Also, the winner is permitted to contact @Bob for receiving an Article Management System for free as Bob was so generous to offer it through PM. :)

So, the winner will take:
  • 50USD/100USD
  • Recognition as the top webmaster content creator
  • An exclusive badge
  • 3 months of Premium Membership
  • An AMS license

Also, the winner is permitted to contact @Bob for receiving an Article Management System for free as Bob was so generous to offer it through PM. :)

So, the winner will take:
  • 50USD/100USD
  • Recognition as the top webmaster content creator
  • An exclusive badge
  • 3 months of Premium Membership
  • An AMS license

A great prize package there!
I would encourage you all to get your thinking caps on and get typing!

Fight to be a winner! :cool:
I will enter this. :)
I have an article in the works.
Serious Big Brother GIF by Big Brother Australia

Guess I'll get in on this since I've been in the forum world since vBulletin 1.x days and have a lot of experience to share. I'll start on the first article after homework. Hopefully, I can get it done in one go as it will include screenshots and such. The second and third articles may or may not have screenshots, depending on the topics I choose to do them over.

Guess I'll get in on this since I've been in the forum world since vBulletin 1.x days and have a lot of experience to share. I'll start on the first article after homework. Hopefully, I can get it done in one go as it will include screenshots and such. The second and third articles may or may not have screenshots, depending on the topics I choose to do them over.
Sounds good, best of luck! :D

You may directly PM me, it's easier for copying and pasting. Deadline will be announced later this month when some submissions have started to come in.
Quick question about submissions, instead of copy and pasting my article in a message to you, could I just attach a .docx or would that be more work than it has to be?

Quick question about submissions, instead of copy and pasting my article in a message to you, could I just attach a .docx or would that be more work than it has to be?
If you prefer that way, that’s fine. :)

Like I said, I’m not a difficult person. :p
LOL, kk. I'll probably copy and paste in a quote to keep it separate from anything I say in the message. I'll keep them saved locally in docx format so if anything, God forbid, happens to the site or the articles get corrupted I have backups.

LOL, kk. I'll probably copy and paste in a quote to keep it separate from anything I say in the message. I'll keep them saved locally in docx format so if anything, God forbid, happens to the site or the articles get corrupted I have backups.
Sounds good! :D

I'm behind on this as I've been sick and dealing with homework. I'll be getting my articles submitted in the next week or sooner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest