Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Could death sentence be a way to end corruption?

Efficient5713

Reputable member
Credits
Corruption is a very big challenge that many countries are battling with . Most especially the developing and undeveloped countries .
These countries are known to have bad leaders that do not have the interest of the masses at heart and would swindle money meant for developing the country to go and save in banks overseas .
Some of these leads go the length of building mansions abroad , some even use the money to open a company I'm a foreign land , while citizens in their country suffer from a high rate of unemployment and poverty .

Some of these countries have many great resources that could be harnessed to bring good fortune to them , but the fact that they are having corrupt leaders have stopped them from progressing .

I am of the opinion that laws should be put in place to make sure that any official that is found guilty of corruption should be sentenced to death without delay , I think this would help more in making others take precaution whenever they have public Money at their disposal .
The law should also cover people at the helm of affairs in small offices too , because they too are contributing to the high level of corruption these countries experience .

What do you think?
Is a death sentence too much for a corrupt government official

Advertisement Placeholder
Corruption is a very big challenge that many countries are battling with . Most especially the developing and undeveloped countries .
These countries are known to have bad leaders that do not have the interest of the masses at heart and would swindle money meant for developing the country to go and save in banks overseas .
Some of these leads go the length of building mansions abroad , some even use the money to open a company I'm a foreign land , while citizens in their country suffer from a high rate of unemployment and poverty .

Some of these countries have many great resources that could be harnessed to bring good fortune to them , but the fact that they are having corrupt leaders have stopped them from progressing .

I am of the opinion that laws should be put in place to make sure that any official that is found guilty of corruption should be sentenced to death without delay , I think this would help more in making others take precaution whenever they have public Money at their disposal .
The law should also cover people at the helm of affairs in small offices too , because they too are contributing to the high level of corruption these countries experience .

What do you think?
Yes according to me death sentence is a way to end corruption. We should train our students against corruption. Our government should set up the anti corruption office and the anti corruption inspectors should work honestly to end corruption.
[automerge]1609315456[/automerge]
thumbnail.jpg

Womens online workouts. Live & on demand
visit kimmyfitness.com/ to learn more​
thumbnail.jpg

Womens online workouts. Live & on demand
visit kimmyfitness.com/ to learn more​

What do you think?
impression

Join Thousands ???? Earn $7242.95 Online
Start Earning TODAY With This FREE System!​
janupe.com​
Yes according to me death sentence is a way to end corruption. We should train our students against corruption. Our government should set up the anti corruption office and the anti corruption inspectors should work honestly to end corruption.

Death sentence might actually be a way out of corruption in some of the most corrupt country but that is not the right decision to take because there are a lot of level of crime, each level of crime must be punished according to the severity of the crime, for example if someone is caught stealing in government should not be punished the same work as someone who has killed more than 10 people, so it actually depends on the depth and severity of the crime.

If death sentence could be the only way to end corruption which could retard the effective growth of the economy. So it should be used to allow the effective growth of the nation. Death sentence might look too much of a punishment but it should also be considered.

[automerge]1609315456[/automerge]

Yea, I think you are right.
When there are coercive repercussions of a particular act, there will be a proper adhering policy that will be done.
I think you are right if death sentence could be another means of ending corruption.

Death sentence isn't the best punishment but a lengthy punishment that requires the assets and properties of the corrupt individual being stripped off and he is being given a lengthy punishment to serve as a deterrent.

I think this could be a way out of the corruption dungeon we've found ourselves for many decade. It is a case of stick and carrot. People will do or won't do things if there is a reward or punishment for doing or not doing it. Yes, death sentence could be a thing for it but we should be careful toeing that part because innocent people could be framed up.

In my own opinion, i don't really agree with death sentences and at the same time I don't totally disagree neither. From my religious practice to take someone's life is considered a heinous crime and i am down with it. So preferably punishment is the best, for example putting the person behind bars.

Well I agree with you, if a country can be strict on corruption and making the punishment of corruption death, corruption can be curbed by death.
I heard China used that kind of law and it worked out for them.

yes I think that penalty will seriously reduce corruption if not completely because we have heard of some Asian country that do practice this and corruption in their country reduces compared to other countries

Death sentence is actually a good sentence to reduce corruption to the barest minimum just like it is done in China. The Chinese political scene has witnessed the greatest reduction in the rate of corruption due to their draconian law of death sentence for any convicted corrupt person.

What do you think?
No..... Its not the best solution to end corruption... why can't they punish the person instead of killing the person is not as if e killed somebody

I do not really think that this sentence is a way to end corruption the only way to end corruption is restructuring understanding that we are one nation and being patriotic for a nation.

Death sentence can never be a way to end corruption and I don't think it is advisable for you to kill someone because of corruption. But at the same time death can scare people from corruption

What do you think?
You are absolutely right Corruption is a very big issue in the underdevelop countries.The money that is given to them as a budget for the well being of the poor,But some corrupt ruller transfers these money to other countries and runs his business there.In this way, people doing corrections should be punished so that they do not commit this crime again.

Hahaha. This got me to laugh truly. But some countries adopt such kind of justice though. If it could end corruption and the innocent not become victim of such justice system, then it is okay

What do you think?
No death sentence is not too much for corruption. Every corrupt office holder kills an individual directly or indirectly. When a governor steals the civil offices salary, some of the masses will die of hunger or other things.

What do you think?
No it is not too much, they are causing poverty and sorrow to their citizens so if they are found guilty they should be subjected to the same, the punishment will also serve as a deterrent to others

You might even be surprise that the measure would not even deter people from stealing money from government coffers.take for instance dealth penalty for drug offenders, it has not stoped people from pushing drugs.I think imprisonment and confistication of their assets and properties should be the best option.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds