Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Corruption of any level, have you seen it before?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Corruption can exist at many levels in a society. A corrupt policeman may accept a bribe to ignore an offence; a local politician and businessman may exchange money or gifts in order to secure government contracts; a head of state or a national government may engage in corruption on a massive scale to drain money from a country. Which forms of corruption, if any, have you seen?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've witnessed corruption of the highest level in my country,the nation's wealth is being stolen with impunity by a few and they stash it outside the country and also invest Abroad

Unfortunately it is used to say in Italian "da quando il mondo è mondo" (translated = "since the world began"), the corruption has always existed and it is a very bad phenomenon that unfortunately seems impossible to eliminate.
This is caused by the wickedness of the human being!

Yes of course, corruption is really bad because I have seen corruption in business and these can really caused by people who don't have conscience.

I have seen so many corruptions on various levels, some days back I witnessed a police officer taking bribe of 50 naira for public transportation, I have witness corruption during election where we never got too the voting unit but was force to a house with armed men and the election was done themselves. There are so much to count honestly

I definitely have experienced corruption at every level, I read about the corruption going on at the highest level, I think greed is part of human nature and some people just can't help themselves.

I have witnessed a lot of corruption scenarios . Bribe especially occurs a lot.Even in the school setting in fact everywhere. You will be asked to pay for things that are supposed to free just because of the greed of those involved.

Corruption can exist at many levels in a society. A corrupt policeman may accept a bribe to ignore an offence; a local politician and businessman may exchange money or gifts in order to secure government contracts; a head of state or a national government may engage in corruption on a massive scale to drain money from a country. Which forms of corruption, if any, have you seen?
In my country Nigeria corruption is endemic in the fact that it is everywhere in each sector in fact every Nigerian as a corrupt tendency. You might see someone that will admit to you that they are not corrupt but just put them in a position of small authority or power then you will see their corrupt tendencies come up.

I've witnessed corruption of the highest level in my country,the nation's wealth is being stolen with impunity by a few and they stash it outside the country and also invest Abroad
Wow, this is even better compared to my country, a certain head of state absconded billions of naira into a swiss account. We are yet to get back everything

Sometimes I just sit and Wonder how we got here, I think that we should be colonized By the British council again they would manage our resources better

I have witnessed corruption of various types.
Is it a police officer taking bribe?
Or a student paying money to a lecturer to pass a certain course?
Or the government eating off the masses little wealth?

I have witnessed a lot of corruption scenarios . Bribe especially occurs a lot.Even in the school setting in fact everywhere. You will be asked to pay for things that are supposed to free just because of the greed of those involved.
This is really true
I have witnessed a lot of scenarios too.
Sadly ,corruption is now everywhere and in every sector.Even the younger generation grow up believing its the normal way to live these days.

Corruption of any level have I seen it before, my country Nigeria is the home of corruption of every level I see every day, but I think the one that caught my attention was the corrupt lie that was sold to the general public about a snake crawling into the in-built office and swallow Ghana must go filled with cash.... That was the height of it all

Corruption of any level have I seen it before, my country Nigeria is the home of corruption of every level I see every day, but I think the one that caught my attention was the corrupt lie that was sold to the general public about a snake crawling into the in-built office and swallow Ghana must go filled with cash.... That was the height of it all
Well that is nothing compared to the trillion of dollars stolen by one woman and recovered by the federal government and still yet they are still borrowing money from foreign countries

Corruption anywhere is same corruption everywhere in the world. Even in supposed saner climes. Corruption in my country is in a very apauling level I can certainly tell you that

Seriously, you need to see what's going on in my country Nigeria with its high level of corruption and abuse of office power from even the least office holder.

It's a norm in my country to give police 👮 bribe on daily basis. Bus drivers bribe them on daily basis to break traffic rules. Nigeria 🇳🇬 sucks big time.

Corruption in nigeria is the worst form of Corruption in the world where the people are seen as fools and taken advantage off where the government claims animals eats money.

Corruption in nigeria is the worst form of Corruption in the world where the people are seen as fools and taken advantage off where the government claims animals eats money.

Yeah, it's actually very common practice in Nigeria because the politicians believe that they are above the law and no one can touch them which is why there is a high level of corruption in the country.

It's sad to say but corruption is now the order of the day in my country, every level can be said to have some corrupt activities even children are good liars

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds