Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Coronavirus and Work

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
How has the global outbreak of Covid-19 affected your job? With me, it caused the job I was at, to shut down operations for several months before things got good enough to reopen on a limited capacity at the location.

Advertisement Placeholder
The pandemic era is over and things are back to normal and I don't think you could actually Relate in effect of pandemic to what we have right now in my country.

It actually caused me to work online and earn money online. I was positive for Covid19 and I had to stay in my room so I was very bored, afterwards I tried just for the protocol to search it up on Youtube and surprisingly I found a great Youtuber who is called Vinsane and he showed me what are the legit websites/applications to use and earn money with, and thanks to him I've earned so far 55 dollars and keep going :). The key to finding a good Youtuber is to find those who try out applications/websites and test them unlike those who just want those companies to pay them out and don't really care about their views necessarily.

I worked from home for several months and realized I liked my job a lot less than I thought. I want to make the full transition to working from home but I can't do that with my company so I am working on my own projects to make it happen.

I work in a healthcare setting which is crucial for the economy and as such we have not really seen any changes in terms of how work is going to be done because it is just business as usual.

The COVID - 19 it's has caused so many people to lose their job then and so many companies shutdown their company because of COVID, but favour so people in online job.
The pandemic era is over and things are back to normal and I don't think you could actually Relate in effect of pandemic to what we have right now in my country.
Yes o we really happy that COVID - 19 is over because it's really affect so many people their job, and also cause so many companies to shutdown their company so this really affected people even me too in my job.

Last edited:
The COVID - 19 it's has caused so many people to lose their job then and so many companies shutdown their company because of COVID, but favour so people in online job.

Yes o we really happy that COVID - 19 is over because it's really affect so many people their job, and also cause so many companies to shutdown their company so this really affected people even me too in my job.
The pandemic has taught us a lot of things , most especially to always take our offline business online to give it online presence because we can't only focus on offline business.

The pandemic has taught us a lot of things , most especially to always take our offline business online to give it online presence because we can't only focus on offline business.
Yes pandemic has helped many people know about online work, because during the pandemic period alot of people lose their job because pandemic, so online job really helped so many people to survive then.

When the pandemic was on my workplace was still running operations as usual from what I gathered as I joined recently. I'll rather we work from home in case any of such situation in future. I'm not entirely open to full time office working.

When the pandemic was on my workplace was still running operations as usual from what I gathered as I joined recently. I'll rather we work from home in case any of such situation in future. I'm not entirely open to full time office working.
Not so many workplace have the privilege and opportunity of opening do business during the pandemic , so working during the pandemic means you are working with the health and security sector .

The pandemic has ended in here and now it is no longer a really big threat. Majority of the people no longer wear any kind of masks at all. The life is back to normal in many places except in some few locations.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds