Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Comparison between countries' minimum monthly wage

D

Deleted member 403

What is the minimum wage where you live? What country do you reside in? I'm living in the UK (England) and our government has decided to pay employees based on their age. Here is a screenshot of how much the legal minimum is.

View attachment 2154

Advertisement Placeholder
Here where i live, only teachers get paid per their working hours, people have a stable salary for some specific number for hours (8 hours per day i guess), you get a 5% salary improvement after working for 2 years, 10% after 5 years, 15% after 12 years and 20% after 20 years

Well in my country Nigeria, we have a flat minimum wage for everyone be it in the government or private sector. The minimum wage for my country Nigeria is ₦30,000 monthly salary.

What is the minimum wage where you live? What country do you reside in? I'm living in the UK (England) and our government has decided to pay employees based on their age. Here is a screenshot of how much the legal minimum is.

View attachment 2154
This issue of minimum wage is a very big problem in my country here. The government of some states is still finding it very difficult to meet up with The N30,000 as agreed by trade union.

View attachment 2154
Here, in my country, our government is still struggling in order to be able to meet up with that little amount of money which is N30,000 that was set for minimum wage.

For the UK government to have what you posted has their minimum wage, that means they have the interest of their citizens at heart. Here in Nigeria, the minimum wage is nothing to write home about. The minimum wage is N30,000 which can barely survive a man with family.

My country's minimum wage is just about $100 and not all states are paying up to this. Things are really bad here that's why we seek earninng opportunities online.

My country minimum wage is #30,000 naira approximately a hundred dollars. It's really not cool for we Nigerian as the cost of living is high and does not tally the value of the minimum wage.

View attachment 2154
UK is a country that works. The welfare of the citizens is a major concern to the UK government and other well developed countries. There is no need comparing Nigeria. We have the worst National minimum wage which is less than a $100.

I live in a third world world country, Nigeria to be precise so i do not think this thread is meant for us, lol. There is an agreed minimum wage but most public and private sector won't adhere to it, nothing seems to work in this country.

Hourly jobs are not available here. You either get a daily wage job or a monthly wage job. I do not know how much daily wage has been proposed by the government, however, the minimum monthly wage for unskilled/uneducated adult is $120.

MinMinimum wages difference between countries will vary from country to country because of their economic position. Poorer countries most likely pay less minimum wage that richer countries or economies

Concerning this thread on what the minimum wage for my counry is, well, the minimum wage workers earn in my country is 30,000NGN, when converted into dollars is below a $100, but this is for workers kn government roles that get this

In my country everything is always upside down .The government finds it hard to reduce the minimum amount of wages. It took time to even voiced out .Some state change it and started paying while others didn't add a penny to it.

In Nigeria, the minimum wage for civil service work is 30000 naira. That is not up to a hundred dollars. I really hope it increases soon.

Unfortunately the minimum wage in my country is very low. It is less than a hundred dollars for a month. The government has considered increasing it.

Countries minimum wages are different based on the country's gross domestic product, if the country economy is good sometimes the minimum wage is high and if the countries economy is bad minimum wage can be affected.

In my country where I live the minimum wage paid to citizens is about $70 every month paid by the government. This is scaresly going to be enough for the civil servants to take care of themselves

In my country, the minimum salary of an overworked person is just $100-$150. I live in a Tier 3 country and people are often struggling to get a job. People usually get paid $100-$150 per month. Yes, you read it right. Only people at higher positions get paid $500 or more than that and usually such kind of people are highly qualified.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds