Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🎫 Raffle Community Launch Raffle - Win a Thriving Forum Package DRAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have given it some thought and in my opinion, the 500 credit cost was a bit high. Therefore I have lowered it with 50%. A ticket now costs 250 credits. ☺️

And also, the transition of ownership has been shortened with 3 months.

I feel that is much more fair for the winning participant. :)
Be sure to update OP, it still shows 500 for me. ;)

• The winner will also receive six months of priority technical support.
  • A content boost of 200 posts and threads to kickstart their forum.
  • Bob from XenAddons.com has generously offered a premium license of choice to one of his add ons.
  • Six months of priority support.
...for a total of 12 months support? :D

Really? I’d think that was a lot better. But maybe you’re right. I’ll lower it again to 100. 😜

@alsarcastic and get rid of the double support, that was a mistake. 😂

• Broken heart
Reactions: Al
Don't forget about this raffle, everyone, it's almost ending! :)

Don't forget about this raffle, everyone, it's almost ending! :)
No Way Reaction GIF
Never Gonna Happen GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block
Episode 1 Leslie GIF by Parks and Recreation

We've got several raffle entries in! Looking forward to seeing some more before the deadline!!

The moment we’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived! Our Community Launch - Win a Free Forum Package raffle has concluded, and it’s time to reveal the lucky winner! We appreciate everyone who participated and helped make this event a resounding success. There has been a total of 37 entries in our raffle!

🥁 Drumroll, please… 🥁

Congratulations to @Tracy! 🎉 You’ve won our first-ever forum raffle and scored yourself an amazing forum package! Kudos to you!

Prize Details:​

• A free XenForo license!
  • A free domain and one year of web hosting with cPanel, all costs covered by Admin Junkies!
  • A free premium theme of choice (max value $40.00 USD)!
  • A content boost of 200 posts and threads to give your forum a running start!
  • A generous gift from @Bob at XenAddons.com, a premium license of choice to one of his add-ons!
  • Six months of priority support to ensure smooth sailing!

A Big Thank You:​

• To everyone who participated, your enthusiasm has been contagious, and we’re thrilled to have such an engaged community. :D
  • To @Bob from XenAddons.com for generously contributing to our prize bundle. Your support truly adds immense value to our community.

What’s Next for @Tracy?​

• Our team will be in touch with you shortly to kickstart the process and hand over your wonderful prizes! We are super excited to see the fantastic forum you will set up with this package.

To Everyone:​

• Stay tuned for more exciting events, competitions, and opportunities! We're continually working to bring more fun and value to our community.
Thank you all for making this raffle a grand success! Let’s continue to grow and build an extraordinary community together! Cheers to more engaging and rewarding experiences ahead! 🥳

1696178622852.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor