Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Color Palettes

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
I'm sure many of you have heard of color palettes before. Is this something you use frequently when designing or customizing your forum/site ?

I sure have heard of color palettes and I have most certainly used them in the past when customizing my forum or my site. I feel having the option of using a color palette is great as you can really come up with some great colour combinations that are really unique. In most cases, color palettes also have the ability for you to add the hex code in for a specific colour and I love that as it means I can go for colours you may not always find on other sites. I am a pain for wanting to be unique and being able to use these options to make unique themes is great!

I think I used a color palette on the one and only skin I created by myself, which was an imageless skin since I don't know how to create graphics. Color palettes are wonderful and give great color combinations for skins.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor