Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Classified sites that help you find money making opportunities

Yes, there are some youtube channels that do share the sites that people can make money from. However, the best classified sites to discover making money online opportunities is forum.
I rather work on forum's than to be wasting my time watching YouTube videos on how to earn money, the reason why I said that is because they don't give a detailed explanation.

Advertisement Placeholder
I rather work on forum's than to be wasting my time watching YouTube videos on how to earn money, the reason why I said that is because they don't give a detailed explanation.
You are right, forums can make you earn quite a considerable amount of money online, but the truth is you have to stay consistent in posting messages and it's never easy.

Back then , google is the best websites where you can get solutions to all your problems, though its still the best but YouTube will analyse everything for you and it will also be easier watching the video .

You are right, forums can make you earn quite a considerable amount of money online, but the truth is you have to stay consistent in posting messages and it's never easy.
But before you can earn a considerable amount of money on forum's you need to be active on a daily basis, if you are active I believe you can earn a tangible amount of money.

But before you can earn a considerable amount of money on forum's you need to be active on a daily basis, if you are active I believe you can earn a tangible amount of money.
Yeah and in addition to that I think setting up a routine would definitely help one to be active and consistent.
It is wise to begin slowly before thinking of making many Posts.

I think it depends on the kind of YouTube channels you're watching. And the thing is that you do not have anything in mind before going into YouTube to search.

There's this investment site that gives room for its members to earn on a daily basis, and one can withdraw the minimum of 600 naira, I have earn allot of money from it.

There's this investment site that gives room for its members to earn on a daily basis, and one can withdraw the minimum of 600 naira, I have earn allot of money from it.
Wow that's quite interesting, is it only for Nigerian to take advantage of this .
Can someone from Ghana also be a beneficiary of such wonderful investment opportunity?

What's the name of the website ? we can dissect and look at it to see if it's legitimate because there's so many platforms on the internet that claimed to give money out but most of them are scams.

I have worked on a similar platform like that sometime ago. You can withdraw on daily basis but the thing is that the website did not last up to a week and they run away with people's investment. So you really need to be very careful.

I have worked on a similar platform like that sometime ago. You can withdraw on daily basis but the thing is that the website did not last up to a week and they run away with people's investment. So you really need to be very careful.
Any website that promises to give you certain amount of income on a daily basis for doing nothing is a Ponzi scheme and will not last long.
Most of the scheme does not last more than one week before the collapse.

Any website that promises to give you certain amount of income on a daily basis for doing nothing is a Ponzi scheme and will not last long.
Most of the scheme does not last more than one week before the collapse.
Probably, I always try as much as possible to avoid the such platforms but I have fallen victim to some of them before. I knew they were a scam platform but I wanted to play a quick one on them.

Probably, I always try as much as possible to avoid the such platforms but I have fallen victim to some of them before. I knew they were a scam platform but I wanted to play a quick one on them.
It is a Ponzi scheme that is prepared to rip people off their hard earned money. So it is in the best interest of the public to desist from such platforms. It is very important to be careful of the website to work on.

When you join websites that help you to make money, you'll get to connect with other people making money.

This way, they'll share what is working with you. Also reading reviews helps a lot.
This is actually a very smart thing to do. There are so many ways in which people can be able to help you and connections has been proven very good in this kind of spaces.

It is a Ponzi scheme that is prepared to rip people off their hard earned money. So it is in the best interest of the public to desist from such platforms. It is very important to be careful of the website to work on.
There are no two ways to qualify the high-yield Investment programs than a Ponzi scheme that are out there to scam the people and that is why it is necessary to avoid unnecessary risk by investing on them.

That is actually truth but the thing is that majority of people who wants to make money online are not ready to do the work and therefore they like to invest in this kind of platorms.

Back then , google is the best websites where you can get solutions to all your problems, though its still the best but YouTube will analyse everything for you and it will also be easier watching the video .
Yeah for sure I can agree to that Google, YouTube, post to pay forums are the best places to know wether a site is legit and you can either earn money from them too.

That is actually truth but the thing is that majority of people who wants to make money online are not ready to do the work and therefore they like to invest in this kind of platorms.
The bottom line is that money-making ventures online are not that easy to come by and the task involved is not easy to execute most specially if you are working on paid to post forums.

Yeah for sure I can agree to that Google, YouTube, post to pay forums are the best places to know wether a site is legit and you can either earn money from them too.
Trustpilot is one of the platforms that will make you know if a particular website is legitimate company or not. they have a lot of users and they usually post their experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds