Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Classified sites that help you find money making opportunities

I think the various platforms we engage for money making online, do provide us with several knowledgeable content of which when we study them, it can be very useful to us in money making aspects.

Advertisement Placeholder
YouTube will help you find sites that will help you earn money online, but the truth is that most YouTubers nowadays don't give out the full information we need they give it half way.

Well, i don't know of any classified style sites that helps one find money making opportunities online, but i do know that one can find out about good money making sites on most legit get paid to platform like bizdustry and beer money forum.

Bizdustry and forumcoin.com are usually where I know people would be able to get correct and reliable updates about making money online opportunities.

They're always helpful.
It is actually incredible the so much information that you can find on forum coin. The website has been up since 2013 and that is to tell you just how important it is.

Bizdustry and forumcoin.com are usually where I know people would be able to get correct and reliable updates about making money online opportunities.

They're always helpful.
Actually these are really a classified sites too I can testify and also there are other forums like beermoneyforum, trendri and bmf.io that do pay very well and are also well known.

YouTube will help you find sites that will help you earn money online, but the truth is that most YouTubers nowadays don't give out the full information we need they give it half way.
YouTube is actually a very good place to find opportunities but the thing is that most videos are fake. Most of the platform they will ask you to venture into will end up wasting your time.

YouTube is actually a very good place to find opportunities but the thing is that most videos are fake. Most of the platform they will ask you to venture into will end up wasting your time.
Yeah that is why it is good to know about classified sites from a post to pay forums before going into YouTube to be checking for YouTube videos about such sites.

That's true, and also most YouTubers don't give out the full details you need, but we have few of them that are doing the right thing but we can hardly locate them.

Yeah that is why it is good to know about classified sites from a post to pay forums before going into YouTube to be checking for YouTube videos about such sites.
I think using forums is probably one of the best ways you can know any website that is legitimate or not. YouTube can only be good if you have actually identify such websites through paid forums.

Bizdustry is the best platform that has helped me in so many ways of relating to what you said. I was able to discovered other earning platform such as trendri, forums coin and BMF with the help of bizdustry
Bizdustry is the best platform that has helped me in so many ways of relating to what you said. I was able to discovered other earning platform such as trendri, forums coin and BMF with the help of bizdustry
Yes, that's good thing about bizdustry. You'll get to discover other legit sites through it. I also find bmf and Tendri here. And I also work here. Actually, bizdustry is the paid to post sites. Others are trying, but I still prefer bizdustry than them. What we earned of bizdustry might not be much, but it really add up.

Yes, that's good thing about bizdustry. You'll get to discover other legit sites through it. I also find bmf and Tendri here. And I also work here. Actually, bizdustry is the paid to post sites. Others are trying, but I still prefer bizdustry than them. What we earned of bizdustry might not be much, but it really add up.
For me , the platform is not only about the earning purposes but there are so many benefit the platform has brought to me , with the help of these platforms I have been able to learn so many things that has really helped me progress in the online space.

I think using forums is probably one of the best ways you can know any website that is legitimate or not. YouTube can only be good if you have actually identify such websites through paid forums.
Yes apart from the post to pay forums website you can also go into YouTube videos to know so legit website but you have to be careful because there scam videos about websites too.
Yes apart from the post to pay forums website you can also go into YouTube videos to know so legit website but you have to be careful because there scam videos about websites too.

If you are using YouTube you really need to be very careful because there are a lot of people who post scam platforms. You need to make proper research not to waste your time.

If you are using YouTube you really need to be very careful because there are a lot of people who post scam platforms. You need to make proper research not to waste your time.
I understand that there are lot of scams on YouTube and you need to be extra careful whenever you are dealing with so many YouTubers because of their lies.

The best way to get such an idea is from the money-making forums, there are lots of them out there, but bizdutry is one the best I've come across. All you do is ask a question, then you would get different opinions form hundreds of people that have tried different stuffs that worked for them.

I understand that there are lot of scams on YouTube and you need to be extra careful whenever you are dealing with so many YouTubers because of their lies.
I have actually watched so many of them and I found out that only few of them actually tells you the truth when it comes to making money. Some of them are only interested in getting views.

When you join websites that help you to make money, you'll get to connect with other people making money.

This way, they'll share what is working with you. Also reading reviews helps a lot.

When you join websites that help you to make money, you'll get to connect with other people making money.

This way, they'll share what is working with you. Also reading reviews helps a lot.
Probably, I think that is the best way to discover how many ways of making money online. When you connect with people who are already making money they will tell you their secrets of making money online.

Yeah there are a lot of scam YouTube videos that most YouTubers usually upload on their channels that is why it's good to have a mentor who will just direct you to a specific YouTube channel to go an watch videos.

Yeah there are a lot of scam YouTube videos that most YouTubers usually upload on their channels that is why it's good to have a mentor who will just direct you to a specific YouTube channel to go an watch videos.
The YouTubers I'm mostly concerned about building the audience. It is however important to be very careful of the YouTube channel that you will follow. Although, we have couple of legitimate ones.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds