Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Clarkesworld Magazine pays to write articles!!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Clarkesworld is a multiple award winning magazine which is related to science fiction.
💥 It pays to it's members to write stories about zombie,vampires,wicked witches, murderers,cannibals etc...

💥 Good thing is this they don't want professional writers. They accept stories through translations as well but article should be well-written.

💥 You can check more details on their site by using this link

clarkesworldmagazine.com/submissions/

💥 You ll get paid 10¢ per word. You need to write words between 1000-22000.

💥 You ll get paid through PayPal or check.
Wire transfer is also available for international authors.

Advertisement Placeholder
Excellent!! It is very inspiring to see that there are more and more sites that pay to write and that do not require as much skill or experience, it gives beginning writers the opportunity to develop their skills, prove that they are good and at the same time make good money

Clarkesworld is a multiple award winning magazine which is related to science fiction.
💥 It pays to it's members to write stories about zombie,vampires,wicked witches, murderers,cannibals etc...

💥 Good thing is this they don't want professional writers. They accept stories through translations as well but article should be well-written.

💥 You can check more details on their site by using this link

clarkesworldmagazine.com/submissions/

💥 You ll get paid 10¢ per word. You need to write words between 1000-22000.

💥 You ll get paid through PayPal or check.
Wire transfer is also available for international authors.
Its excellent to hear about this writing site called clarkesworld. I hope I can land my first gig via the platform?? Or it will be another menace for me, when it comes to writing sites. I never lasted too long on them, because they make too many unfavorable strict conditions. That I never liked at all, that's why I don't find them helping.

Awesome post like always. Do you maybe have any that are for fiction only? I am not a big fan of sci-fi but since I write a lot I want to try it one day for sure, so why not make any money of it right?

I love sites that promote writing of stories like this and my best is usually science fictions, so, I am definitely checking them out. Insincerely hope that it is not geographically restricted.

It's interesting to know that Clarkesworld is willing to pay people to write for them, even though they are not professional writers. At least, this would give beginners the chance to explore and get paid.

I onced tried to write about werewolf for a client. However, the client rejected the story and it has been lying discarded with me since a long time. The drawback of mainstream media is they want best of the best even when they say newbies are accepted.

Wow this is a good site to work with, although I have not yet seen proof of payment but anyway everything is not a about money, they said they knowledge I a power that's through, becouse with some knowledge you will be able to realize some money for your self and family too.

Even if they don't want professional writer, they must be seeking highly skilled writers whose work is top notch. If that was not the case, why would they pay as much as 10 cents per work and require at least 1000 words.

Amazing, meaning on earnings since its ten cent per word,you need one thousand words to enable you earn one dollar,that requires a lot of work which isn't a bad idea to put in work for earnings.

I believe sites like this usually have procedures or tests they give before one can be accepted. Is this any different? The only way I'll jump on this platform is of there's no stringent rules to get accepted

It is really encouraging to see that there are more and more websites that pay for writing and do not require as much expertise or experience because it provides aspiring authors the chance to hone their abilities, demonstrate their talent, and earn a nice living at the same time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds