Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bitch Media Writing Article

I am very good when it comes to writing articles
I will try it out.
I remember you said you were able to earn money from Read. cash too and if you are good then you should join forum coin and start posting as you can earn from article writing on the website

Advertisement Placeholder
Bitch Media is good if your intention is to become popular through your blogs advertise on social media then proceed. There's no pay for you from the site.

I know it can help you earn well but the problem is its tough to gain large number of views to earn and its like impossible for me

Yes, it is true, so I will never waste my time doing it. It is better to do activities in a forum site for the pay is crystal clear. It is a waste of time on that site.

I have seen websites adding this requirement wherein we only get paid when we can achieve X number of views and most of these websites go down very soon

I learned this site doesn't pay people, so we better ignore this app. It's just a waste of time and effort without good return.

I learned this site doesn't pay people, so we better ignore this app. It's just a waste of time and effort without good return.

It is very unfortunate that a lot of people didn't take their time to research into the website to know if they are actually legitimate and also trustworthy in terms of paying those that are making use of it.

I try as much as possible to gather all this information before I join any particular so called article paying website.

i have never heard about this website before. I think that the website is based in some tier 1 country, I think. Do they pay for articles?
I have also never heard about this website before. My problem about them is that they are always going to segregate based on countries and I do not want to waste my time on something that I will not be able to withdraw at the end of the day.

It is very unfortunate that a lot of people didn't take their time to research into the website to know if they are actually legitimate and also trustworthy in terms of paying those that are making use of it.

I try as much as possible to gather all this information before I join any particular so called article paying website.

Gathering information before investing your time or effort in a website is a very important thing to do in the first place. Unfortunately, many people never do this in the first place. Recently many HYIP sites have become scam. I always follow HYIP sites but NEVER invest in them because I was scammed by them in the past.

Gathering information before investing your time or effort in a website is a very important thing to do in the first place. Unfortunately, many people never do this in the first place. Recently many HYIP sites have become scam. I always follow HYIP sites but NEVER invest in them because I was scammed by them in the past.

This is something that I usually tell those who are new to freelancing job because a lot of them don't understand how this sector work and as a result of that they will always be in a rush to do something without doing all the necessary research they need to do and have their confirmation before they go ahead and do any kind of job on a particular website.

This is a legit publication, they are looking for articles that offer a feminist point of view. However, the site is not a random article writing site, yo will have to first pitch your idea and if your idea is accepted, only then you can write for them.

This is something that I usually tell those who are new to freelancing job because a lot of them don't understand how this sector work and as a result of that they will always be in a rush to do something without doing all the necessary research they need to do and have their confirmation before they go ahead and do any kind of job on a particular website.

There are many people who work as freelancers and I think that what they need to understand is the fact that they need to gain experience before they can start getting high-paying jobs. A freelancer must understand his self-worth and charge accordingly.

Personally, I don't have much interest when it comes to writing any articles or other form of contents that are of feminist point of view and that's the reason why I have never considered doing anything for this publication firm. I know very well that there may be a very good chance they will pay well, but as long as it's not what I like doing, I'm not interested in it.

Personally, I don't have much interest when it comes to writing any articles or other form of contents that are of feminist point of view and that's the reason why I have never considered doing anything for this publication firm. I know very well that there may be a very good chance they will pay well, but as long as it's not what I like doing, I'm not interested in it.

I am quite sure that when it comes to writing articles, you can choose any kind of topic. If this platform is not allowing you to write articles about any other topic, then there are many other great platforms where you can write and earn money. I am also not interested in writing articles about feminism. Unfortunately, the said company accepts articles related to this topic only.

LOL quite a unique name of the website but its good that they are paying and certainly we can use this website to earn.

I won't want to try my luck with the site because of the name. I have strong attachment to meanings and such a meaning means that I should be worried about how dependable that they are going to be in the long-run. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to join such a site.

I won't want to try my luck with the site because of the name. I have strong attachment to meanings and such a meaning means that I should be worried about how dependable that they are going to be in the long-run. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to join such a site.

You actually have a very good point because when you look at the name of the publication, it is something that looks very off. This is actually a very big red flag for someone who knows how to read meaning into words. It is better for you to stay clear clear of something that is not going to be comfortable for you to deal with.

The discussions here were posted on PostBucks. I love to see all the members on Biz but it seems they are nowhere to be found.

I am quite sure that when it comes to writing articles, you can choose any kind of topic. If this platform is not allowing you to write articles about any other topic, then there are many other great platforms where you can write and earn money. I am also not interested in writing articles about feminism. Unfortunately, the said company accepts articles related to this topic only.

Well, it actually depends on whom you're writing articles for. There are some companies that would tell you the kind of topics they are only interested in having written for them. Anything that's not in line with their content policy is getting thrown out of the window.

I have not yet applied to bitch media. I can no longer manage my time, gosh.
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds