Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cheapest online shopping website

Ali Express and Alibaba is the best that I know globally.
They have a very cheap rate of products and their shipping fee is always cheap

Advertisement Placeholder
I hope all of you members are doing shopping online.I want to know which website is the best to show up online and have the cheapest of shipping.
Amazon is not available in my country.
AliExpress.com alibaba.com and some other online shopping platforms are available please tell me which one is the best and cheap???
I don't know the country where you are from but as for my country the top online shopping store for now is jumia and Konga I guess because most of their products are quality and the shipping price is not that much as we and they will deliver it to your doorstep the day they promise to bring it.

The fastest and cheapest on line trading platform I have come across so far and I have also patronize them is Jumia.
The product was sold at a discount rate and delivery was even free of charge no hidden or extra rate on payment.
[automerge]1635584625[/automerge]
The fastest and cheapest on line trading platform I have come across so far and I have also patronize them is Jumia.
The product was sold at a discount rate and delivery was even free of charge no hidden or extra rate on payment.

AliExpress remains the cheapest and fastest online shopping store for me, even Amazon purchases items through AliExpress and their delivery is worldwide.

I think alibaba offers the cheapest products but you will have to buy a lot. Alibaba has high minimum order requirement. You need to buy in bulk on Alibaba. Aliexpress also offers cheaper products,

There are actually many but I think Jumia, Konga and Amazon are some of the most popular and reliable online stores to patronize.

The cheapest online company in my locality is jumia. I have been patronizing them for some years now. Their payment platform and method of delivery is extremely one of the best.

I hope all of you members are doing shopping online.I want to know which website is the best to show up online and have the cheapest of shipping.
Amazon is not available in my country.
AliExpress.com alibaba.com and some other online shopping platforms are available please tell me which one is the best and cheap???
Whenever I am shopping online, I go for jumia.
Personally, it is reliable and their fees are affordable. I have never experienced hiccups with them, so I consider them the best.

Well this depends on the product or service renders but as long as it buying of gadgets and cloths,I will give the credit to Amazon and to jumia when it is towards Christmas period

I will recommend you to go for alieexpress,when it comes to delivery it doesn't take much time,and they usually reduce the price of goods most especially to resellers.

Well i think that the cheapest is actually jumia but then I have not tried other websites before and so I don't really know about how other websites actually operate and how their goods are

I think Walmart is considered one of the cheapest stores and they also have an online store where you could order products and groceries.

aliexpress seems to me the best on the market at the moment. on the site you can talk directly with the buyer + the transport is safe and they do not have such a high fee. I recommend!

I would recommend Jiji. Jiji brings you to a seller, you meet up and make the transaction. It's absolutely free. Sometimes you have to pay a little to advertise your product more

It depends on the type of goods and services you are importing from this site but in general speaking I rather choose to import goods and products in AliExpress because it is one of the cheapest online store you can order for products at affordable price. AliExpress is the best

When it comes to grocery items, I think Walmart is the best choice of many people. I am not sure but I think Walmart also offers electronic items for sale. Is Walmart much better than AliExpress or Amazon? have you ever used AliExpress?

AliExpress is also fine...you can talk to your seller personally and get incredibly cheap things because they have a lot of them... and the shipping fee isn't that high.

I think Amazon is one of the cheapest shopping online websites which I have comes across over the years. Even though I believe there may other cheapest sites but I call Amazon as the first for me.

Well this depends on the product or service renders but as long as it buying of gadgets and cloths,I will give the credit to Amazon and to jumia when it is towards Christmas period
Locally in my country , I will prefer Kong's and Jumia becayse they are fast and efficient , and internationally I prefer using Aliexpress and Amazon as the best online shopping websites .

Deep Discount is one of the best online shopping sites with a lot of shipping discounts, this website is a bit different from some of the shopping sites you know online because of what they sell. You’ll mostly find your self buying game discs, movies and other entertainment appliances

I make use of jumia whenever I want to buy something online within the locality. majority of the product on the platform are fairly cheap. If I couldn't see what I want on the jumia, I will go over to AliExpress to order and this platform is cheaper.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds