Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cheapest online shopping website

I don't constantly buy online, but from my brother's experience, since you can't use Amazon I can recommend eBay, I hope it works in your country. This site is responsible and economical to buy, you can be sure that everything will be transparent.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning the cheapest online shopping website. Well, I can guarantee that Amazon is great but might not accessible to some countries, but if you are looking for something cheap, I think AliExpress is what you looking for because I do see their advertisement with little or reasonable price tag attached to a good or product. Though, I personally use Jumia most times

A lot of online websites are for different things entirely. Some are for grocery, some tech stores, some are for used products and some for new products so it depends on what you want.

The cheapest online shopping website ever on the internet is 1688. This website is a chines owned website where you can get and buy any kind of products for the cheapest prices on the internet compered to any other out there

I buy through Ali express and I can say that they have they have cheap and beautiful clothes and shoes, they also have nice appliances too, I shop through Ali express any time I wanna shop online. They have good and quality service too.

Sometimes the countries you are shipping tour goods to will determine how cheap your shipping charges will be. For me, I prefer Aliexpress to any other online shopping platforms as they have wide range if varieties of products to choose from and they are always affordable.

Amazon is the cheaper online shopping where you can buy or order, and their product are very good to buy and them have affordable item's that you can use for long.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on what is the cheapest online shopping store, well indeed it has to be jumia, i don't know if jumia operates in other countries but they sure do operate in my country and they are very efficient

I don't often shop online, I'm not accustomed to it, i love offline shopping. No doubt, online shopping doesn't take time to order but at times the delivery takes next day or two days time if its a local online store.

As a mini importer, I've searched through many online e-commerce website and found none that is as cheap as Chinese market. Presently I've not seen an online shopping platform that offers the cheaper product than aligroup companies.

The cheapest online shopping website that I know of is jumia,that is one of the best online site that I have been patronising for a while now and they are reliable.

There are many online site to buy from such as Aliexpress, eBay Amazon Alibaba and so online. They are all very good site to buy from depending on one's choice. I made use of Alibaba and I love ther services and I kind recommend them to anyone

This depends so much on what you want to buy, the country you live in and the products you want to buy so I can not for sure tell you which because I do not know the one you want to .

I hope all of you members are doing shopping online.I want to know which website is the best to show up online and have the cheapest of shipping.
Amazon is not available in my country.
AliExpress.com alibaba.com and some other online shopping platforms are available please tell me which one is the best and cheap???
Have you checked 1688.com before, this one the website where you get cheap things just the logistics that have issues, but you can check if they have agent in your country...

Well I would go for Alibaba AliExpress too because it's the main site for dropshipping so it definitely is cheap because in investors in dropshipping make money that way

There are so many sites based on different location, the product you want to sell and also exchange rate. If it is used products, I like to use eBay the more.

A lot of online websites are for different things entirely. Some are for grocery, some tech stores, some are for used products and some for new products so it depends on what you want.
You are definitely right. Some online websites are very cheap in buying some categories of products than others. I prefer to buy phones and accessories form aliexepress due to it cheaper price it offers.

Alibaba has cheap products but there is actually a brand in china that sells cheaper than Alibaba in many ways. I can't remember the name of the e-commerce site.

Well so far, I have only done shopping on Jumia and I think their price is abit okay but I know for a fact that it's not the cheapest. I think if you really want to shop online at a very cheap price, the best option is to shop from sites mini importers make use of, which is the Chinese shopping sites.

Well so far, I have only done shopping on Jumia and I think their price is abit okay but I know for a fact that it's not the cheapest. I think if you really want to shop online at a very cheap price, the best option is to shop from sites mini importers make use of, which is the Chinese shopping sites.
Some of the website that will be offering cheaper products at a ridiculously low price may not actually be the best .you have to be careful so that you won't Be scam of your hard earned money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds