Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cheapest online shopping website

I hope all of you members are doing shopping online.I want to know which website is the best to show up online and have the cheapest of shipping.
Amazon is not available in my country.
AliExpress.com alibaba.com and some other online shopping platforms are available please tell me which one is the best and cheap???
In my country, the online shopping complex we have is jumia, konga, yudala etc and they are almost the same just a few differences in the prices of their item but jumia is the most common because of its fast delivery.

Advertisement Placeholder
I make use of jumia whenever I want to buy something online within the locality. majority of the product on the platform are fairly cheap. If I couldn't see what I want on the jumia, I will go over to AliExpress to order and this platform is cheaper.
Aliexpress and Alibaba seems to be the best online cheapest websites in my own opinion , I have been doing business with them for awhile and their product is cheap and gets delivered fast.

Aliexpress and Alibaba seems to be the best online cheapest websites in my own opinion , I have been doing business with them for awhile and their product is cheap and gets delivered fast.
1688.com even cheaper than the AliExpress and Alibaba in combine. There are some sellers who go to this website to buy product at cheaper price and say it on AliExpress and Alibaba.

I would go with Aliexpress. It is the best for me and it really has some very good deals especially for those who have the intention of reselling.
It is actually one of the best website that I've actually made use of when it comes to ordering something online especially not from my country and it is always delivered without any problem.

Some products varies in price on different platform a product that is cheap in amazon might be expensive in Alibaba and a product that might be cheap on Alibaba might be expensive on Amazon. The market prices vary but I feel Amazon has more cheaper products than other platforms.

You can only be able to get cheap product from international website and not from shopping site of your country. I recommend you to get it from AliExpress or others which I have forgotten now. You can research further on Google.

They might be the cheapest platform to buy products, but the fact is that you can't buy a single product like headset and expect them to send it all the way for you. That is one of the challenge a lot of people are facing.

They might be the cheapest platform to buy products, but the fact is that you can't buy a single product like headset and expect them to send it all the way for you. That is one of the challenge a lot of people are facing.
You are definitely right on that aspect , Alibaba is the cheapest in my own opinion only when you buy in bulk because you can't buy a small quantity and expect them to send it over.

You are definitely right on that aspect , Alibaba is the cheapest in my own opinion only when you buy in bulk because you can't buy a small quantity and expect them to send it over.
I even have someone in our WhatsApp group that ordered for a wireless Bluetooth sets. I think the price he showed us was 0.5 dollars. I don't think the Bluetooth sets was sent to him. All the way from china.

Aliexpress is a very good ecommerce websites. There products are easily accessible on their page and they’re reliable. I’ve been using aliexpress for 4years now and I haven’t had any issue. Also their shipment options are very affordable.
That is very true,because one of the things that i find very interesting about the services they render is that their prices is way more cheaper compare to what you get elsewhere,and also their shipping cost is cheap.

That is very true,because one of the things that i find very interesting about the services they render is that their prices is way more cheaper compare to what you get elsewhere,and also their shipping cost is cheap.
They are actually good at what they do. There are other online stores that are in similar line of delivery business. They all have made the distribution of goods much easier

i have been shopping from Aliexpress for over six years now , and their goods have been very cheap and some even have free shipping which makes it more interesting .

i have been shopping from Aliexpress for over six years now , and their goods have been very cheap and some even have free shipping which makes it more interesting .
That is very true,last year i decided to check some items and accessories on their platform after getting the prices offline,and i discovered that the margin in price were very different,we just have to place an order immediately.

I guess that many people still think that Walmart is pretty cheap store. However, a wise buyer always compare the best prices and then buy products online. This is what I usually do when I shop for products in a physical store.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds