Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cheapest online shopping website

The cheapest online shopping websites to me is still going to be Alibaba from the lot of online stores that I can think of. They have a reputation for being the store that sells the cheapest of stuff with good quality

Advertisement Placeholder
Why go far outside your country. I am sure that there would be couple of trusted and tested online marketplace in your country. In my case, jumia and jiji have proven beyond reasonable doubt that they offer good e marketplace services. I always run to them to make online purchases.

Many people must have experienced the way things are so cheap in Alibaba by now. Infact those who run dropshiping or some online stores do actually get their products from this online store I'm talking about here

These days, it appears to be a ton of things (for example gadgets, and office supplies) are purchased online more than they are in stores, generally because of the comfort, all things considered, there is one division, in any case, where customary shopping is as yet ruler: clothing. To be sure, when individuals need to go to the shopping center, they're typically going for one explanation, and that is to look at the deals at all of those popular architect stores

Some of the website that will be offering cheaper products at a ridiculously low price may not actually be the best .you have to be careful so that you won't Be scam of your hard earned money.
That is why it's not advisable to just go shopping on any online shop you come across. This is where reviews play an important role. Go online make some research both offline and online on the reviews of the site, if you are okay with them then go ahead

Well, I'm sure there are local shopping sites in your country. I can't really say for sure which one is the cheapest, I think it is hard to tell in fact. It all comes down to preference.

That is why it's not advisable to just go shopping on any online shop you come across. This is where reviews play an important role. Go online make some research both offline and online on the reviews of the site, if you are okay with them then go ahead
Yes that's what I do or preferably you can just go shopping on some of the most popular shopping website like jumia and others that you are familiar with. this will not be risky like the unknown one.

Yes that's what I do or preferably you can just go shopping on some of the most popular shopping website like jumia and others that you are familiar with. this will not be risky like the unknown one.
Exactly, it's better to stick to the ones you have know and even used for some once in awhile, this is less risky and prevents stories that touch. I know of some persons who likes trying every new online shop they come across on social media.

There is a shopping site in my home country which is owned by Alibaba. It is called Daraz. This is ebay like shopping site where individual sellers sell their stuff. I find products really cheap.

Exactly, it's better to stick to the ones you have know and even used for some once in awhile, this is less risky and prevents stories that touch. I know of some persons who likes trying every new online shop they come across on social media.
Well this is not actually the best because some of them are not trusted and immediately you deposit money into the platform it might even be very difficult for you to get your money back, is better for you to stick to those we know

I don't know much about online shopping platforms. But I know that they always advertise their products as very cheap, but when you add up the fee for delivery and shipping, it all comes back to the normal price in the market.

I hope all of you members are doing shopping online.I want to know which website is the best to show up online and have the cheapest of shipping.
Amazon is not available in my country.
AliExpress.com alibaba.com and some other online shopping platforms are available please tell me which one is the best and cheap???
Before I do think that Alibaba is the cheapest online store. But when I got to know about 1688, it is the cheapest online store and it is own by Alibaba management

Well this is not actually the best because some of them are not trusted and immediately you deposit money into the platform it might even be very difficult for you to get your money back, is better for you to stick to those we know
Like I have a friend who saw a product online on Facebook and decided to make purchase from them since it was cheaper, I told him to get the name of the products, then we can make search of it on other online shops but he went ahead with the deposit, till now we have not seen the products.

You are right, aliexpress is cheap to shop on, just that the delivery may take a while whether free or paid but it's worth the wait at times

I've done some shopping locally but it's not as cheap as importing or sourcing for those goods outside my country. One site that I've seen is so cheap to order from is 1688; that way, I can source for goods in yuan which is way cheaper than the dollar.

Like I have a friend who saw a product online on Facebook and decided to make purchase from them since it was cheaper, I told him to get the name of the products, then we can make search of it on other online shops but he went ahead with the deposit, till now we have not seen the products.
Sorry about that, there are a lot of things we should consider when we are buying products on the internet, most online companies will definitely accept pay on delivery and that is the fastest way of selling products online.

I can see Amazon as the best site for you to order for cheap products because I've been ordering and I've been comparing the price differences between AliExpress and Amazon I come to find out that Amazon is slightly cheaper than AliExpress in some certain products. It depends on the type of though
To me how we make use of one shopping website which is jumia and that I see has the cheapest online website I have not tried others before.

A lot of people will consider an international shopping site like AliExpress and amazon as one of the most cheapest site to order for product but however I do not see it that way I can see jumia as the cheapest shopping websites to buy products.

There is no doubt AliExpress is the cheapest for quality items, I have bought quality flash drives, watches and fashion accessories at a low price without any complaints. Also note that AliExpress is for retails while Alibaba is for wholesales purchase, cheap as well.

One of the cheapest online shopping sites for me is jiji. They sell things really cheap and their products are original. They are reliable too

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds