Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cheapest online shopping website

MRizwan530

Loyal member
Credits
I hope all of you members are doing shopping online.I want to know which website is the best to show up online and have the cheapest of shipping.
Amazon is not available in my country.
AliExpress.com alibaba.com and some other online shopping platforms are available please tell me which one is the best and cheap???

Advertisement Placeholder
I would go with Aliexpress. It is the best for me and it really has some very good deals especially for those who have the intention of reselling.

I have not had issues with warrior+ platform and amazon ..They reputable and trusted e commerce platform

AliExpress is okay too...you could chat with your seller directly and you can find really cheap products because they have varieties... and shipping fee ain't that expensive

Aliexpress is a very good ecommerce websites. There products are easily accessible on their page and they’re reliable. I’ve been using aliexpress for 4years now and I haven’t had any issue. Also their shipment options are very affordable.

Amazon is great, but unfortunately it's not reading available in my country, AliExpress is Great too, products price are decent and delivery is on time. In my country we have some,but Jumia and konga stands out because of the services they render.

Nowadays, it seems like a lot of items (e.g. books, electronics, and office supplies) are bought online more than they are in stores, mostly due to the convenience of it all. There is one department, however, where traditional shopping is still king: clothing. Indeed, when people want to go to the mall, they’re usually going for one reason, and that’s to check out the sales at all of those trendy designer stores

I hope all of you members are doing shopping online.I want to know which website is the best to show up online and have the cheapest of shipping.
AliExpress.com alibaba.com and some other online shopping platforms are available please tell me which one is the best and cheap???
I think Amazon is the best platform for shopping and apart from this you can also shop with daraz.PK because from here we also get a lot of discounts and get things at a cheap rate from these platforms.

I think Ali express is one of the cheapest online shopping malls I've seen. Their prices are unbelievable I tell you. The only problem most people have is the length of time it takes to deliver items. It is also very tedious trying to clear your goods the right way. You end up spending more during the process.

To me ebay is still the cheapest online shopping platform and moreover they have market for used products too, you can actually find decent items here. Nigerians can make use of Jiji too.

Most e-commerce sites are actually very cheap to utilize. You register on them and then you market your products and their forum to push sales. I believe it would have been easier if you mentioned where you are from to get a better response. Big sites like Alibaba and Amazon have an almost zero fee charge on promoting goods with them.

I dont know where country you from but here in our country philippines the best online shopping here is Lazada and Shoppee. But if you are in another country I think you can order from amazon because amazon is international shopping service.
[automerge]1612197191[/automerge]
I dont know where country you from but here in our country philippines the best online shopping here is Lazada and Shoppee. But if you are in another country I think you can order from amazon because amazon is international shopping service.

Chinese online shopping websites are attractive for shoppers from all over the world for great variety and constantly updated product list. The costs of shipping in China is very cheap. Even products priced for 1$ are shipped and delivered for as little as 1$. Usually the free shipping method is offered and the costs of shipping are already calculated into the products price. Therefore the purchases from China are delivered free of charge anywhere in the world.

Forever 21. 10 Dollar Mall. Deb. Necessary Clothing. Plasticland. Choies. Romwe. Romwe is sort of a mix of a traditional and offbeat clothing store. ASOS Asos is cool because they offer contemporary and vintage styles for both men and women.

Some of the cheapest online shopping websites are TechBargains. TechBargains is one of the best and the cheapest online shopping sites for electronics in the USA. Slickdeals. Slickdeals is an onlineelectronics shop that will give all sorts of IT gadgets and devices.

It depends on the type of goods and services you are importing from this site but in general speaking I rather choose to import goods and products in AliExpress because it is one of the cheapest online store you can order for products at affordable price. AliExpress is the best

AliExpress is your best platform to get affordable items, I use them all the time and they deliver world wide, Some of the sellers on Amazon actually purchase from AliExpress as well.
You can also try Wish though I haven't ordered from them.

Many online shopping stores have some items that are cheap, and this mostly depends on the manufacturer. The online shopping websites that I have seen with lots of very cheap products are aliexpress, alibaba, 1688, etc. Though some of the products are of low quality.

I thought Amazon is worldwide, or it may be they don't ship product to your country. Ali-express is a good one, you can try it, you will see a lot good and cheap stuff on Ali-express, I have bought some product from the site and they are quite OK.

I can see Amazon as the best site for you to order for cheap products because I've been ordering and I've been comparing the price differences between AliExpress and Amazon I come to find out that Amazon is slightly cheaper than AliExpress in some certain products. It depends on the type of though

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds