Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Chat Addicts is back!

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Chat Addicts is again back. We felt due to it being so difficult to get staff and to also keep up with everything that came with a promotion forum that we would move back to being a general chat forum but keep the promotion side of things there to some extent.

Not only do we have general chat areas but we also have the promotion area and we have kept the money-making and business forums as well as a little more.

We have kept the promotion directory and also the exchange section and you can also still order my services through the user upgrade section on the forum.

We are working on getting the URL next week and there are some things that may still say Promotion Addicts that I will be slowly changing as I find them.

We look forward to what the future holds for Chat Addicts and we look forward to seeing you all there :)

https://www.promotionaddicts.com (until the URL change when I can) :)

Thank you all!

Excellent! You have some more unique forums than your everyday general chat forum, so may that help you succeed!

I remember when I started one of my last forums we had an advertising section and webmaster discussion area - it did well since many users were also administrators or staff members at other forums! I think this will give your forum a breath of fresh air and I truly hope it will succeed! If I'm not already a member, I will definitely join here soon! :)

Congrats Shortie. Hopefully Chat Addicts will receive some more activity it deserves! ☺️

Congratulations Shortie! It's cool you're still offering some of the features that Promotion Addicts had! Best of luck with Chat Addicts. :)

Thank you all so much! Still early days but I am looking forward to the future of Chat Addicts :)

Congratulations on the change, @Shortie, and wishing you all the best as 'Chat Addicts' :) If you need any help with rebranding stuff etc. happy to help you out to save on costs of going back - unless you have that stuff from before :p

Congratulations on the change, @Shortie, and wishing you all the best as 'Chat Addicts' :) If you need any help with rebranding stuff etc. happy to help you out to save on costs of going back - unless you have that stuff from before :p
I am needing a new logo as I lost the one I had from years ago which was a shame and I also need an affiliate button as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) thank you :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor