Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Challenges that small businesses have?

Small business suffers a lot because there's let profit and also small businesses attract less customers because people might be doubting your product
I think people doubting your products is common especially for new startups be it big or small. Your main aim would be to look for ways to earn their trust. Once you do that you are good to go

Advertisement Placeholder
You are always right on point , small business are suffering a lot in the sense that they are having small profit because their business are small but they spend a lot on shop rent and also pay tax to the government.
Small business suffers a lot because there's let profit and also small businesses attract less customers because people might be doubting your product

Well it might be true ,but to me I consider a smaller business as a waste of time because it's not going to be profitable, don't you see that most smaller business around you are not able to grow the business to a stage in which the business eventually turns into a supermarket ?

Honestly, most of the businesses do not turn into a supermarket. However, I believe that there are a few stores that run much better and generate more revenue as compared to other stores in my area. They could have turned into a supermarket if they would have saved money and expand business.

Honestly, most of the businesses do not turn into a supermarket. However, I believe that there are a few stores that run much better and generate more revenue as compared to other stores in my area. They could have turned into a supermarket if they would have saved money and expand business.
Well maybe it depends on someone that is managing it, so do you really think that if they have an opportunity they wouldn't like to owns a super market ? Well I don't really know the actual reason why most small business do not grow maybe it's because of poor management... And you have to also understand it is with that shop they're generating money to pay for rent.

I believe if you have the opportunity and the money to run a small business successfully , you won't have any problem but if your small business is your only source of income and livelihood in which you are eating from the business, the business will definetely have a problem.

Lack of effective marketing is one of the primary business issues that small firms confront. When you first start a business, you are not given a notebook with all of the A-Zs of marketing and marketing plan for your company.
I believe that one of the biggest challenges that faces small business is competition in the market for customers with the bigger companies that are in the market at the same time.

One of the major challenges a small business is facing is the taxation problem. The government in here is charging heavy taxes when it comes to small businesses and this is quite unfair for the government to do. The government should provide some relief to small businessmen and traders.
Seriously the government of my country is not really helping matters when it comes to small businesses operation in the country by the kind of taxes that they are forced to pay which affects their business in a very negative way.

Small businesses in my country suffer due to low patronage. Most people prefer to patronize big business to small ones because they feel they offer more quality products or services.

Seriously the government of my country is not really helping matters when it comes to small businesses operation in the country by the kind of taxes that they are forced to pay which affects their business in a very negative way.

The sad thing is that there are many things that are produced in my country and they are a part of country's natural resources but still they are expensive. The government indeed plays a huge role, yet we can see that they are not playing their part. In such situation, people should prepare for such situations themselves and deal with such harsh situation themselves.

challenges in Small business,there are many challenges especially when you are starting it for the first time,there many challenges that can even discourage you ,and you will be thinking of quitting that business and is not the best way to take care of it
Yes if I would understand you when new and the same time small business is established, the challenges they encounter is inability to reach all customers right?

Small businesses in my country suffer due to low patronage. Most people prefer to patronize big business to small ones because they feel they offer more quality products or services.
The most important thing is that location matters the most if your business is been sited in a wrong location then dont expect such business to be moving its going to encounter low patronage.so small business faces this all the time and I will advice those small business operator to always resist competition from the big once

There are lot of challenges that small businesses face. The major one that I feel they face the most is capital. The source if capital have been a major challenge to small businesses because no one is willing to aid them and they keep on struggling

The challenges that small business face is that you cannot be able to be getting higher profit from the business, this is what you can expect in the business.
If you're running a small business I believe that you're profit-making should always be equivalent to the capital that you use in running the business and not anything above it.

The challenges that small business face is that you cannot be able to be getting higher profit from the business, this is what you can expect in the business.
The problem of finding a perfect location is one thing that is a very big challenge for small businesses because the bigger businesses have already occupied those spots that are in a popular position to get more customers very easily.

The major challenge that small businesses have is the issue of Capital. They do not have enough capital to keep the business going and this has been a great challenge to them. Another one is the aspect of competing

Most of the challenges that small business have is marketing power they don't have the capacity to reach wider costumers of their demand and also explore the market.
Personally I don't really think they've been able to reach a wide range of customers is a challenge that faces small business because they can actually do that with the use of social media at their disposal.

Small scale businesses physics problem of employing honest workers. Most people have bad orientation over here, they believe that once you have set up a business you are super rich the next thing is to be thinking of stealing from you.

As long as making profit in small businesses concerned whatever thing that you're going to make us your profit is going to be directly proportional to the amount that you're using as your capital in the business.

Small scale businesses physics problem of employing honest workers. Most people have bad orientation over here, they believe that once you have set up a business you are super rich the next thing is to be thinking of stealing from you.
I don't think staff is one of the problems of small businesses. I think it's the inadequacy or lack of capital that is really the mitigating factor that prevents the growth of small businesses.

There are lots of challenges that small businesses face in my country. Challenges like inadequate capital as well as survival among competitors especially strong competitors. It's actually not an easy task surviving amidst these factors. Businesses sinks as a result of this

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds