Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Challenges that small businesses have?

That's true, if you are good at overcoming challenges and I believe you can stand a good chance of succeeding in this life not only on business,it will become part of you.
Those that don't give up in everything they do ended up getting the good results, if you are good at giving up just know that you are not ready for the journey.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country there are lots of things that small busineses face,one of them is the issue of lack of financing to expand their business when they want to grow,then the issue of multiple taxation is another.

Those that don't give up in everything they do ended up getting the good results, if you are good at giving up just know that you are not ready for the journey.
That's true, if you have that mindset you'll definitely be at the top, we are all expected to have this kinds of mindset of not giving up, we don't start to give up.

That's true, if you have that mindset you'll definitely be at the top, we are all expected to have this kinds of mindset of not giving up, we don't start to give up.
That's right, we are expected to have this kinds of mindset of not giving up, you might have invested lots of time while starting you are not expected to give up.

Small businesses in my country hardly see daylight, often the prices are too high so nobody is interested plus often they lose motivation and they don't make enough profit only a few are successful

That's right, we are expected to have this kinds of mindset of not giving up, you might have invested lots of time while starting you are not expected to give up.
If you have this mindset of giving up easily, I'm very sure you won't have the best results, giving up is not a good idea, if you are good at doing that you'll ended up being a loser.

If you have this mindset of giving up easily, I'm very sure you won't have the best results, giving up is not a good idea, if you are good at doing that you'll ended up being a loser.
That's right my brother, if you are starting up anything just have this mindset of not giving up, I believe this will very much help, you have to change your settings.

That's right my brother, if you are starting up anything just have this mindset of not giving up, I believe this will very much help, you have to change your settings.
Yes, you need to change your settings, before you can succeed you need to have many things, having one thing might not help you in succeeding, you also need to be serious.

What challenges do small businesses have in your country? Could be finding people to work for them, or earning enough to cover a living wage. Tell us!
Small business face the challenge of not being well-patronized in their initial stages of establishment. This obviously leads to reduced profit, but this is a hurdle that is expected and one that still has to be overcome if your business wants to progress.

Yes, you need to change your settings, before you can succeed you need to have many things, having one thing might not help you in succeeding, you also need to be serious.
That's true, if you are not in the right frame of mind you'll definitely be wasting your time,you need to change your state of mind, and you also need to make a way to earn money.

That's true, if you are not in the right frame of mind you'll definitely be wasting your time,you need to change your state of mind, and you also need to make a way to earn money.
You are right, being on the right frame of mind is very important, if you have a good idea on what you are doing you can actually earn a considerable amount of money.

You are right, being on the right frame of mind is very important, if you have a good idea on what you are doing you can actually earn a considerable amount of money.
If you have knowledge and also if you do the needful you can stand a good chance of earning money online, nothing having the knowledge might lead you to failure.

If you have knowledge and also if you do the needful you can stand a good chance of earning money online, nothing having the knowledge might lead you to failure.
Failure also helps us in terms of success, yes you heard me right, if you are failing I believe there will be a time that you can get it right, you are expected to keep on trying.

One of the challenges faced by small businesses is the challenge of consistency.
Most of them start up on fire but eventually stop due to some small discouraging situations.

Failure also helps us in terms of success, yes you heard me right, if you are failing I believe there will be a time that you can get it right, you are expected to keep on trying.
That's right, if you are failing all the time you'll become use to it, the only way you can gain success is by practicing, if you are good at practicing you'll get the best you want.

That's right, if you are failing all the time you'll become use to it, the only way you can gain success is by practicing, if you are good at practicing you'll get the best you want.
Failures also helps in terms of gaining success, before you can actually succeed you must have good experience on what failure is, failure are steps to our success.

Having enough money to take care of the affairs of the business is one of the challenges a small business normally have , and at times , the issue of competition with big companies is another problem faced by small business.

Having enough money to take care of the affairs of the business is one of the challenges a small business normally have , and at times , the issue of competition with big companies is another problem faced by small business.
That's true, but I believe if you know how to run a business successful you can be able to earn a good amount and even make it something great, you have to be hardworking before you can do that.

Failures also helps in terms of gaining success, before you can actually succeed you must have good experience on what failure is, failure are steps to our success.
That's true, if you are failing I believe there will be a time you can get it right, if you are into things like forex trading you'll understand what I mean by that, you need to take risk before you can earn it big.

Small businesses in my country suffer due to tax being imposed by the government and the cost needed to get a place, like a little shop to rent is quite high.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds