Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Challenges that small businesses have?

Raising capital for the small scale business would be one of the major challenges. It is the big companies that receive government grants and forgivable loans from the financial institutions over here. Small scale business owners have no one to turn to when it comes to raising capital to pursue their business idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
Raising capital for the small scale business would be one of the major challenges. It is the big companies that receive government grants and forgivable loans from the financial institutions over here. Small scale business owners have no one to turn to when it comes to raising capital to pursue their business idea.
This May not be a points to consider when you are talking about capital for me. Smaller business is the most challenging in the Urban settlement because a lot of people will be very much interested to get their products from supermarket and shopping mall.

challenges in Small business,there are many challenges especially when you are starting it for the first time,there many challenges that can even discourage you ,and you will be thinking of quitting that business and is not the best way to take care of it
Every business has issues. Whether it's a small business or big business, they both could have issues that would cause the entrepreneur to think of closing down. However the issue common to small business is small profit

Small businesses can face many problems which includes lack of capital, improper planning, little or declination of patronage by the customers due to market competition or lack of advert, and a times government taxes can be disturbing to the business.

I think in my country most small business actually faces the challenges of marketing their products , because most actually want to get more customers and they actually don't get any at the end of the day

Small business always suffer most than business because there's no money to sustain the business and the profit you have there is just like a peanut compared to big business.
Small businesses often suffer the most. They don't get enough profits to take care of there needs. If you are running a small business you won't spend any amount.

The challenges that small business face is that you cannot be able to be getting higher profit from the business, this is what you can expect in the business.
If you are actually running a small business you are not supposed to be expecting a huge profits from the business because you will make profit that is in line with what you have in the business.

Small business always suffer most than business because there's no money to sustain the business and the profit you have there is just like a peanut compared to big business.
That's true. This just the disadvantage of a small business, but what advantage fo you think a small business has? One of the advantage is small business are easy to start.

Of course, there are some problems facing small businesses. And one of them is lack of proper marketing. So I think it is advisable for one to have some training on marketing before going into a business. It is just my opinion though.

Most of the challenges that small businesses face is marketing strategies, when u can't situate your product to a wider customers...your business tends to face some challenges.
You're right.
The inability of small businesses to reach out to a large audience is a challenge, this makes them unable to keep up with competitions.

The major challenge for small business is competing with the big brands. Let say you just opened an online store, your biggest challenge will be Amazon because Amazon is so well known that people will be buying from Amazon even when you are selling better products.

A lot of small businesses in my country so far from inconsistent government policies that are always making the value of the naira to dollar to be fluctuating .

My country's government is now trying to make strict policies for small stores and retailers. I think one of the biggest problems for small businesses is the lack of capital and fund source.

The biggest challenges the small business experience is from the big brands. If you launch your online store your biggest challenge is Amazon. If you want to develop soft drinks, your biggest challenge is Coca cola.

My country's government is now trying to make strict policies for small stores and retailers. I think one of the biggest problems for small businesses is the lack of capital and fund source.
Small business is not progressive in anyway most especially in our country, i understand what government are trying to do but this will depend on the location of the business .in the rural settlement government do not mostly affect smaller businesses.

Small business is not progressive in anyway most especially in our country, i understand what government are trying to do but this will depend on the location of the business .in the rural settlement government do not mostly affect smaller businesses.

The location might be good or bad. If your business exists at a place where there are a lots of similar kind of businesses, then you will need to face competition. This is a common problem when there are a few customers and a lots of businesses that provide the same products.

Most of the problem the small business is having is the inability to compete with big brand products because big brand has the money to upgrade their brand while small business didnt have the money to compete with them.

The location might be good or bad. If your business exists at a place where there are a lots of similar kind of businesses, then you will need to face competition. This is a common problem when there are a few customers and a lots of businesses that provide the same products.
Well it might be true ,but to me I consider a smaller business as a waste of time because it's not going to be profitable, don't you see that most smaller business around you are not able to grow the business to a stage in which the business eventually turns into a supermarket ?

Small businesses are faced with so many challenges ranging from inadequate market infrastructure, lack of access to finance, inadequate knowledge of the business, finding the right staff and government regulations and policies.

Small business suffers a lot because there's let profit and also small businesses attract less customers because people might be doubting your product

The biggest hurdle faced by start-ups and other small enterprises is money. Too many times, entrepreneurs don't start out with enough capital. Start-up costs often exceed budget. When starting out, get multiple bids for large-ticket items and always set up a contingency reserve for possible cost overruns.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds