Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Challenges that small businesses have?

Operation of a small business in my country is very stressful. Due to the rise of almost everything following to the world's inflation and the Russian and Ukrainian war the small business industry in my country is unoperational

Advertisement Placeholder
Most times as long as the location of the business is suitable , there is likely not going to be any challenge faced by small business owner , provided every plans and preparation has been put in place.
That's true, if you have a good business location I believe this will be easier for you in many things, not only that it will help you to have good customers, business location is very important.

That's true, and if you don't plan your business you'll definitely face a lot of challenges, not having a plan is the biggest mistake you will ever make.
Business plan is very important but another thing is that we don't know if most of this smaller businesses are advised to have a business plan , it could just be a waste of time.

That's true, if you have a good business location I believe this will be easier for you in many things, not only that it will help you to have good customers, business location is very important.
Yes, when it comes to starting up a business you need to have a good business location, this will seriously help you in a lot of things, you need to have the right place.

That is one of the challenge so many people are having , they might have a good business idea but they may not know the right location, how can we know the right location for our new business ?

That is one of the challenge so many people are having , they might have a good business idea but they may not know the right location, how can we know the right location for our new business ?
That's true, if you don't have the right business location you'll definitely suffer, having a good place to start up your business is very important, it helps in terms of boosting your sales.

Sometimes , when you have the required capital to set up whatever business you are in the right location you will not likely have any challenge, most especially if proper planning and preparation has been done concerning the business.

That's true, if you don't have the right business location you'll definitely suffer, having a good place to start up your business is very important, it helps in terms of boosting your sales.
Well , sometimes we also have to consider them too , they might know the right place to establish a business but acquiring land or properties in most of these locations are always expensive.

Small scale business do not get enough sales and also find plenty financial problems. They also use the same money they get from small business to pay tax to the government

Small business owner usually FAC challenges like lack of funds, lack of time, trouble finding good employees, difficulties with balancing growth and quality and ineffective web presence

Sometimes , when you have the required capital to set up whatever business you are in the right location you will not likely have any challenge, most especially if proper planning and preparation has been done concerning the business.
You have said it all, you need to have good plans in everything you do, having a good plans is the only best way you can gain success, just like the saying if you failed to plan you have planned to fail.

You have said it all, you need to have good plans in everything you do, having a good plans is the only best way you can gain success, just like the saying if you failed to plan you have planned to fail.
Thank you for sharing. I'll try as much as possible to avoid every situation that could possibly make me to engage into something blindly without having to take my time to study what I am about to go into.

What challenges do small businesses have in your country? Could be finding people to work for them, or earning enough to cover a living wage. Tell us!
The biggest challenge with small businesses is no one trust them because they are mostly new, that is why many small businesses fail, no one trust them.

I think one major problem small business have is dealing with traffic especially at the early stage. It is usually difficult to expose their business to their targeted audience due to maybe lac of capital and resources hence they suffer from losses.
The challenges about small business is that the profit that small bring is not enough to take care of your daily life would be enough to do so, and you can't make big money small business.

Thank you for sharing. I'll try as much as possible to avoid every situation that could possibly make me to engage into something blindly without having to take my time to study what I am about to go into.
Yeah, I believe if you do that you can stand a good chance of succeeding, knowing the right thing and doing the right thing on the right time is very important.

Yeah, I believe if you do that you can stand a good chance of succeeding, knowing the right thing and doing the right thing on the right time is very important.
If you are wanting to start up a small business that's a good idea but always put it on mind that you are ready to stand the challenges, small business has a lot of challenges.

If you are wanting to start up a small business that's a good idea but always put it on mind that you are ready to stand the challenges, small business has a lot of challenges.
The truth is you every business do have some challenges but if you know when you are looking for you can stand strong, you can overcome all challenges if you have the mindset to do that.

The truth is you every business do have some challenges but if you know when you are looking for you can stand strong, you can overcome all challenges if you have the mindset to do that.
I completely agree with you, challenges are inevitable in this life, but it you are not careful they might bring you down, that's why I'll advise you to have a motivating factor.

I completely agree with you, challenges are inevitable in this life, but it you are not careful they might bring you down, that's why I'll advise you to have a motivating factor.
That's true, if you are good at overcoming challenges and I believe you can stand a good chance of succeeding in this life not only on business,it will become part of you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds