Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📈 Landmark Celebrating 50,000 Posts at Admin Junkies!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
1702315264610.png
Greetings everyone!

Due my health issue I'm a bit late on this announcement, so while I'm feeling a bit better as we speak, I wanted to post about our recent landmark. Which is definitely a remarkable milestone on our journey together – 50,000 posts! :)

This incredible achievement wouldn't have been possible without the unwavering dedication and passion of each and every one of you. Your valuable contributions, insightful discussions, and unending support have transformed Admin Junkies into a thriving hub for webmasters and administrators. Even when my activity is very low, you guys keep on driving the community.

Thank you for being the heartbeat of our community! You've not only shared your expertise but also your time, patience, and enthusiasm. Your interactions have not only enriched our forum but also the knowledge and skills of countless individuals who visit us seeking guidance.

As we reflect on this momentous occasion, let's remember that Admin Junkies isn't just about numbers; it's about the connections we've built, the friendships we've formed, and the solutions we've provided. Together, we've created a welcoming space where ideas flourish, problems are solved, and webmasters find the support they need.

Let's continue this remarkable journey forward, encouraging one another, sharing knowledge, and in the spirit of collaboration. The next 50,000 posts will undoubtedly bring even more wisdom, growth, and friendships.

Once again, thank you for being an integral part of Admin Junkies. Here's to celebrating 50,000 posts and to many more milestones in the future! 🚀

I do apologize for being inactive. And I had much more planned for the Santa events, which will likely be postponed for now.

With sincere gratitude,
Cedric

Last edited:
Way to go Admin Junkies community! We'll hit 100K in no time at this rate! I'm glad to be a part of a community that has so many friendly faces and can teach you the ins and outs of webmastering. I imagine this community will accomplish many great things down the road!

I'm amazed at the quality and quantity of growth Admin Junkies continues to demonstrate! I feel like many of our discussions are relatable to many and people are able to learn and grow from the community. I'm excited to grow more and more and can not wait until our future milestones!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor