Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Cash or Card

Credits
When you make purchases in person do you carry cash on you these days or do you primarily pay with a card/Apple Pay/virtual payment of another sort? I rarely have coins due to this, and was thinking about the days where you were cleaning and you'd find change in the couch. Those days are pretty close over for me!

Do you like the ease of card/other virtual form of payment? Do you prefer cash?

Advertisement Placeholder
I primarily use Samsung pay when I can. If Samsung pay is not available, my phone case is also my wallet so I have my cards with me as a backup.

So that either way, no matter what I have method to pay with. I can even pay with my watch via Samsung pay LOL.

Always use Apple Pay (normally on my watch but sometimes that doesn't work so I use my phone instead). I very rarely have cash and if somewhere doesn't take card I usually leave cause I don't carry a physical card and can't get cash out lol

Don't carry cash... in fact, recently stopped off at a small store that was somewhat in the "boonies" to get gas and some munchies while on a scouting trip for dark sky locations and they didn't even take cash. Had very noticeable signs up on the pumps that basically said "cash not accepted, cards only". Same on the door when you went in. Apparently since his business is somewhat remote, he's been robbed a few times.... by not having cash on the site, it reduced those incidences other than the theft of actual product.

I always use the virtual payment mode where we just scan the QR code, enter the amount, and pay. Mostly I use Google Pay but there are other apps as well here like PayTM, PhonePe, etc. I feel the culture of using cash is soon going to come to an end. There are countries already that are almost close to getting cashless.

Was always card during the Covid years but recently gone back to cash, people pay me by cash in my business so may as well spend that whenever I go anywhere. Only thing that worries me is who has handled that cash. Icky thoughts.

I usually use my physical card, I don't use Apple Pay... not sure why, it's just something that's never interested me in using. I feel like such a dinosaur saying that hahaha.
Also never carry cash. If I'm given cash as a gift, I head into my bank branch and deposit it into my account.

I prefer to use my card instead of cash now. Before Covid, I was always carrying cash around with me and paying with cash, but now I just use my card for all purchases.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds