Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cash or Card?

D

Deleted member 403

When are you shopping in a physical outlet, like a local supermarket or store, your preferred payment method? Is it Cash or Card? Over the years, I have become connected to paying by card, especially during the most recent pandemic where merchants favor contactless payments. I can't remember the last time I carried cash.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well for me I still prefer to make use of the card because it's easier and neater, not that having cash around is disadvantageous or anything I just prefer the sleekness associated with using card for payment compared to paying for cash

I still prefer cash when shopping, though the pandemic has made it really hard to use the cash. So I always go for shopping using my mobile money account available in my country known as Mpesa. You just send the money directly to the seller from your mobile money account to his/hers.

Concerning cash or card. Well, I can use the two method of payment but I think the world is more advance to be carrying cash around. The usage of card is preferable, because it looks more mature and kind of classy though there might be problem at times with card

The credit card is getting to be the standard of payment here for groceries and gasoline. I have a credit card exclusively for those purpose so that payments and control would be easier to handle. My other card is for dining out and other unplanned spending while the 3rd credit card is just a reserve in case there is a problem with the 2 cards. For small purchases like a fast food order I always pay in cash.

If I am Shopping in a physical shop or supermarket, my choice for making payments is with cash. I am very used to making my payment this way than using my cards

Last edited:
I have just so much gotten used to cash that I prefer to use it to get things more often, and the environment isn't encouraging as they might be saying network error when you choose card.

I think that paying by card is a lot more convenient and actually safer as well given teh current pandemic. In this way you do not have to handle the actual cash which is very important when it comes to staying safe during covid times. Sometimes, however i prefer to use cash for payment as it is a direct transaction and therefore there is no waiting time, which can sometimes happen with a card.

I still prefer cash when shopping, though the pandemic has made it really hard to use the cash. So I always go for shopping using my mobile money account available in my country known as Mpesa. You just send the money directly to the seller from your mobile money account to his/hers.

I always prefer using cash when shopping. The only time I love using my card is when the transaction is huge and I don't want to carry such a cash with me. That's the only time I prefer card

Card transaction is seen as the safest one as carrying cash about involve a lot of risk. When buy goods that are little in nature cash can be use for the transaction but any transaction that involve hug items card should be use for the transaction.

I always prefer To keep it simple so I use cash , cards only for online stuff but of course using cards will be safer than keeping your money in your pocket

When performing transactions generally not only buying from supermarkets or stores,i prefer card payments this way you don't have to carry cash around.

I also prefer paying with card, I don't like carrying money on my hands to the shopping mall, supermarkets to buy anything. I just love shopping with my card for safety purposes.

I also prefer paying with card, I don't like carrying money on my hands to the shopping mall, supermarkets to buy anything. I just love shopping with my card for safety purposes.
Have you ever experienced network error, I was in a new environment so decided to spend the night in an hotel, card got declined, no cash with me since then I always have some spare cash.

When are you shopping in a physical outlet, like a local supermarket or store, your preferred payment method? Is it Cash or Card? Over the years, I have become connected to paying by card, especially during the most recent pandemic where merchants favor contactless payments. I can't remember the last time I carried cash.
I have always been a fan of using cash payment to pay in a shopping mall or supermarket, because my master card number is very important to me and i dont share information anyhow.

I have always been a fan of using cash payment to pay in a shopping mall or supermarket, because my master card number is very important to me and i dont share information anyhow.
yes its safe and secure because there are so much fraud now when you do payment online. its not always risky but yes you can say its risky and we should keep all cards secure.

back when i was in Europe, i was using Card mostly, but i was doing that since i was keeping most of my money in my bank account, in my country i just use cash

yes its safe and secure because there are so much fraud now when you do payment online. its not always risky but yes you can say its risky and we should keep all cards secure.
I have seena friend used his debit card in a shopping mall to pay for a transaction, later that night , almost all his money was removed in his account and he last left with nothing.

I prefer the old way to pay while i am shopping.I like paying with cash because i can clearly see how much they take from me while the opposite happens with card

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds