Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cannabis industry good to get into?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has anyone here considered investing into the Cannabis industry? Either it be running a dispensary, or a delivery service. Do you think it's a good industry to get into? Now that it's also legal in some states in the US, it may soon be legal throughout the whole US.

Advertisement Placeholder
A growingly popular finance industry with significant growth potential is the cannabis industry. Although there are numerous aspects to take into account when determining whether or not entering the cannabis industry is a good idea for you, some potential advantages include having access to a rapidly expanding customer base, having the chance to make large profits, and having the ability to create novel products.

Has anyone here considered investing into the Cannabis industry? Either it be running a dispensary, or a delivery service. Do you think it's a good industry to get into? Now that it's also legal in some states in the US, it may soon be legal throughout the whole US.

Well, i am not directly related to the cannabis industry. However, I know of a scam website called juicy fields that claimed to be a website that invested in the cannabis field.

Investing in the cannabis industry comes with both potential benefits and risks. On the one hand, the industry is expected to continue to grow as more states and countries legalize cannabis. This could lead to significant profits for early investors.

On the other hand, the cannabis industry is also subject to significant regulatory and legal risks. While cannabis is legal in some states, it is still illegal under federal law in the US. This can create uncertainty for investors and make it difficult to obtain financing or insurance.

Additionally, the industry is subject to a range of regulations that can be difficult to navigate. Furthermore, the cannabis industry is subject to volatility and competition. The market can be unpredictable, and there are many players in the space, which can make it difficult for individual companies to stand out.

I don't want to do this kind of business. I'm my country, it is illegal and you might end up going to life imprisonment. Even with legalization, I won't still do it because of the negativity around it.

No, i haven't considered investing into the cannabis industry. I also don't think it's a good business to get into especially in my country since it has not yet been legalized.

The cannabis industry is booming and It has experienced a potential growth over the years with more room for growth.
If it was legalized in my country then I would not hesitate in venturing into it.

Cannabis business can be so good given that it has so much profit. However, it is illegal in my country and so it is hard to get into this business. If you risk getting into it, you stand facing serious law charges.

Unfortunately this is something that is not legal in my country and it's going to be impossible for you to start of any kind of business or industry in it. Otherwise you are going to be arrested and jailed for being a drug dealer.

It is getting more popular here in Nigeria but it is not yet legal. I know that a lot of people will jump on it once they realize that it is now legal. I don't know why the government is against it for now.

First of all you will have to check the law. You will have to see what can be legally sold and what cannot be legally sold. In my country, cannabis is illegal, so I can't start a business in this niche.

Though cannibis has been banned here in my country but most people have been having their ways of dealing in the business around here because its always lucrative if you know how to deal with the ways .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds