Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone run their own dispensary for cannabis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannabis is illegal in a lot of countries especially in Africa. This means that you can be prosecuted and even jailed if you are caught in possession of it or you are caught in possession of materials that suggest that you want to grow them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, in this region of the world cannabis hasn't been legally endorsed and it wouldn't be right for anyone here to operate their own cannabis dispensary but if it is legal to do that in your region well you can own yours too.

Cannabis growing and the sales of cannabis is illegal in the continents of Africa, but as far as we know its illegal , people are still making money out of the business.

Cannabis is no doubt a very lucrative business right now. The best type of business that one could invest on to make very high profit but cannabis growing isn't accepted in some countries.

Even though the growing of cannabis is not allowed here in my country , people are into the business underground and making their money on the business which we all know is illegal
Cannabis is no doubt a very lucrative business right now. The best type of business that one could invest on to make very high profit but cannabis growing isn't accepted in some countries.

Even though the growing of cannabis is not allowed here in my country , people are into the business underground and making their money on the business which we all know is illegal
The cannabis growing is a very good and lucrative business and that is basically why people are actually investing on the cannabis business. The only thing is most of the countries do not allow it.

Though cannabis business has been banned in my country but some are still doing the business secretly in the reserve farm settlement , and people at investing in it

At the moment every form of cannabis farming and consumption is illegal in my country and that is something that I really do not see any need for that citing the fact that a lot of other countries are making a lot of money from it.

This is something that I think is going to be a very cool business idea and I would have really loved to see how it works. Cannabisstill buying from my country and as such I cannot be able to grow them.

A cousin of mine moved to California prior to the pandemic to open one. He had just opened about 6 months prior to the lockdowns. Needless to say, he ended up failing because of it. He has since moved back home and now is in debt.

This is something that I think is going to be a very cool business idea and I would have really loved to see how it works. Cannabisstill buying from my country and as such I cannot be able to grow them.
Growing cannabis , marijuana and other stimulant and depressant drugs is really a good and lucrative business , though it has been banned but people are still planting it in vast number.

It seems like a productive business, I've not tried engaging in it yet though I heard it isn't legal in some countries with my country inclusive.
As there is a Jail term for those caught around my side.

would be a good idea to check the laws because growing Cannabis is not legal and requires you to go through many steps in order to get into this business. Not all the people can start growing cannabis.

I am going to lock this topic due to most countries prohibiting cannabis classing it as illegal Street drugs.

In the majority of countries, you can be charged for possession and if you’re growing cannabis, you can be charged with possession with intent to supply. And if a website owner endorses the use of such products in a country where it’s illegal, the owner can be liable for prosecution too so we’ll lock this topic to prevent any further replies for now.

Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds