Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone run their own dispensary for cannabis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my observation so far, I see cannabis as one of the lucrative businesses out there, but it is rather unfortunate that laws of some regions or countries will not allow such business to take place. But I think some may still be doing it secretly.

Advertisement Placeholder
You be honest I don't think you will get the answer to what you are looking for on the forum. I think it is best to do your own research about how the business is run and every activity surrounding it.

To run a cannabis dispensary is not easy to establish. Cannabis dispensary is not allowed in some countries,so therefore anyone that what to run a dispensary needs to following government terms and conditions.
Sure and that is why it is important to know what the law says about any business you ever want to venture into before starting it.

Cannabis is a growing business and I honestly would like to be a part of it. It seems very promising and worthwhile to get involved. Anyway, I was curious if anyone here runs their own dispensary? If so, do you make good money doing it? Are there any rules you have to follow? Does it go by state?
It is still illegal to cultivate cannabis in my country not to talk of having a dispensaries. But those running the illegal business are making a lot of money. It also one of the most abuse substance in my country.

It's a lucrative business and at the same time very risky to run. Such business is not legalize in my country.

I agree that cannabis is popular and a good business if it is legal. In the Philippines there is no law that allows the sale or use of cannabis which means it is not legal here and you can be jailed if you cannabis is found in your possession. But if there is a law that allows it I'm sure cannabis will be a hit in the market.

In some parts of us and I think Canada too. Cannabis is getting legalised and there are now talks about its health benefits. I think you should do research, I reckon it would cost a lot to start one.

Though in my country, it's still illegal for now but I know of a few people that run their dispensaries and I can say it's very profitable.
Especially now that the used would go beyond just smoking it. Different by products would now be emphasized on. If you have any choice to invest, please do.
I hear a lot about cannabis and how profitable it is and it's investment plans too but I haven't come across platforms to invest with, do you know of any?

Cannabis business is one of the fastest growing business. You could try juicy field. It's a Cannabis growing platform where you will grow Cannabis to make money. You will buy one plant for $50 and you will reap the reward after 3 months.

Cannabis are still illegal in my country. The government is going to prosecute anyone who is selling it to the public or anyone who is in possession of it. I prefer to send some other commodity and usable goods for a peace of mind in the business.

Cannabis is a growing business and I honestly would like to be a part of it. It seems very promising and worthwhile to get involved. Anyway, I was curious if anyone here runs their own dispensary? If so, do you make good money doing it? Are there any rules you have to follow? Does it go by state?
It is not a legitimate business in my country because the law enforcement agencies are going to crawl all over you if they find out that you are running such business.

A lot of money is made in drugs especially cannabis. The oil has really gained prominence and it's even more valuable. In my country though, it's still illegal and I am not ready to forfeit my freedom.

I don't really know about this cannabis business even how it works, because just hearing this kind of business for the first time, and I don't really know if the business legal.

This he's actually a very lucrative business in my country but you must definitely have a connection with the law enforcement agencies so that they will not be disturbing your business dealings.

You can make good money by investing in Cannabis, but it would be a good idea to check the laws because growing Cannabis is not legal and requires you to go through many steps in order to get into this business. Not all the people can start growing cannabis.
There was actually a friend of mine who was allegedly involved in the business and he was arrested and served four months jail time because he never got the backing of the government to do the business.

Cannabis is one of the fastest growing industry but it doesn't seem good with many countries. Cannabis planting is prohibited in my country. Although, so many people are doing the business illegally.

At the moment cannabis is not something that is legalized in my country and I thought anybody who is not producing them can be sentenced to jail. There are a lot of countries that allow things like this and you can be able to grow it even in your garden and sell it.

From my observation so far, I see cannabis as one of the lucrative businesses out there, but it is rather unfortunate that laws of some regions or countries will not allow such business to take place. But I think some may still be doing it secretly.
Cannabis business is one of the most lucratuve business in my own opinion and the only problem is that it has not been legalised in some countries because people are abusing the drug use.

Here, you only need to get an operating license and then make sure you remit appropriate taxes to the government. This is the only way to stay out of trouble in this country.

The sale of cannabis is one of the most lucrative business in the world , most especially in the country where its legal , though its illegal business in my country but people are still making good money from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds