Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

can you start a business without adequate funding?

Anyone start business without adequate funding will still close down the business, because no business that not acquired money to run it perfectly. Above all, all business acquire money to run it.
It will be a disaster if you want to start up a business without adequate funding as when the funding is not adequate enough then that business have a big chance of going to waste as all businesses required capital to work well.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right and as for me I can't start without adequate funding. Even if I am going to start small, I must make sure I get adequate funding to start small and monitor the growth of the business. If you start the business without adequate funding, you are likely to face lots of challenges which you may not be able to combat thereby crippling the business.

Yeah definitely and that seems the case with every new business owner starting out, the capital required is very necessary indeed because that way they company can move forward and act on its visions
I remember when we started our logistics outfit,we did not have all the funding to put the outfit to optimum capacity,but we just started with what we have and added some of our products as part of what what we can also give to our clients.

Not having money is no excuse. If you are confident that you have a product or service people want, don't allow the lack of capital to deter you from your business goals.
You can discuss your idea maybe with the producer or the person you are buying from

Yes, you can start a small business without 100% capital that you may need. What matters is financial prudence and discipline. So many businesses you see today that has grown big and popular started small. One thing about business, is st start. It is like a child, no matter the condition of the parents, the child will still survive. Business depends on the managerial skills. If you have little fund, start little, start with the capacity your capacity and level.
[automerge]1634131109[/automerge]
The most important thing in business is money. You may have a fantastic plan on ground, but without it being executed, such is useless. No matter what may be, you should have a start up fund at least.

Last edited:
It is not good to start a business capital with loan yes I say so but if you have a your capital and it isn't enough, that means you have about 70-80% capital you can ask for support i think with that you can start your business

If you really don't have any money, there's only one way to start: ask for funds or work to get them.If you already have experience in the field in which you want to undertake, then you can ask and you have these financing option...

It is not good to start a business capital with loan yes I say so but if you have a your capital and it isn't enough, that means you have about 70-80% capital you can ask for support i think with that you can start your business
Yes I my self, I am also not in support of starting up a business using loans, it makes you work under pressure and if care is not taken, you might end up making wrong choices simply because your mind is not focused not everyone can work under pressure.

Starting a business without the adequate funding could be achieved depending on the type of business. Some businesses could function well with little capital and it would grow with time while some businesses require that you have all the necessary capital needed to run it. Such kind of business isn't for a starter.

Having enough cash to cover the operating cost and other business related cost is a must for any business, but it is also a must for every individual. Whether it is your business or your life, one will likely emerge as a capital drain that puts pressure on the other. To avoid this problem, small business owners must either be heavily capitalized or able to pick up extra income to shore up cash reserves when needed. This is why many small businesses start out with the founders working a job and building a business simultaneously. While this split focus can make it difficult to grow a business, running out of cash makes growing a business impossible and most times lead to early closure of the business.

can you start a new business without adequate funding?
It is not advisable,you would not want to have the experience of having a customer to your self but lack the capacity to attend to the customers needs.

Inwont advise anyone to go ahead with that business without having the adequate funds for it. Doing so by anyone will certainly be counter priducyibw for you in the long run. Try as much as possible to at least wate to get the funds before starting

Any business that has no finding, maybe at least 70% of the funds needed will definitely fail and fall out of business. An adequate funding is necessary if you must start a business

Don't wait till you have the money before venturing into any business. Make use of the opportunity by sourcing for funds. You can get a loan, get sponsors from friends/families who are willing to assist financially and otherwise.

Starting a business without adequate funding is one of the reasons why most businesses fail. Something new entrepreneur should never consider

Yes you can start a business without adequate funding, you can just start your business with the small funds that you have in your possession

I cannot start a business with atleast the basic sum, that is like failing even before I start. Planning is very essential in business. I would accumulate the needed funds rather than hope to get the funds while in business!

Well people do it in starting a business believing the business will grow and they will invest back their capital and profit just to meet up but I will say it's not advisable

I would prefer to wait until I have the minimum amount required to start a business before going into it. I would not want to take loans midway into the business because it's risky.

Well for me I don't think any business can work without adequate funding, because it will only fold up when the time reach and also the only business that can thrive for sometime without funding is online business

Well for me I don't think any business can work without adequate funding, because it will only fold up when the time reach and also the only business that can thrive for sometime without funding is online business
It is good that's you mention online business , and I think it is the sole business that we can start it with zero cent using our earnings from différents platforms but it will get long time to get something tangible .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds