Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

can you start a business without adequate funding?

I don't think that's wise. We all need enough funds to start business,not having enough funds will find only lead to business failure. We need more than enough funds in business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would always advise people's not to startup a business as soon as they get the required capital for the business startup especially if the business is a kind that demands you spend money from time to time while running the business. Before a business startup, you need to consider the management cost

I don't think that's wise. We all need enough funds to start business,not having enough funds will find only lead to business failure. We need more than enough funds in business.
What about in a situation where you are expecting some money and you are very sure it would come, can one still go ahead with the business with the little capital at hand now or just wait till the other part comes?

What about in a situation where you are expecting some money and you are very sure it would come, can one still go ahead with the business with the little capital at hand now or just wait till the other part comes?
If i have the passion to start the business,I will start with the little I have, before waiting for other parts to come. But if it were you,how will you take it. Will you start with little or wait for other parts to come?

Starting business without adequate funding will make the business have slow growth which might caused low generating profit but if the business is adequatelyfunded, there would be a rapid growth

If i have the passion to start the business,I will start with the little I have, before waiting for other parts to come. But if it were you,how will you take it. Will you start with little or wait for other parts to come?
Same here, I would also start with the little I have cause if I decide on waiting for the more money, I might end up spending it on other things while waiting.

Same here, I would also start with the little I have cause if I decide on waiting for the more money, I might end up spending it on other things while waiting.
That's very true. You might spend the little you have. But if you start with a little you won't have problem.but have you ever run a business offline?

That's very true. You might spend the little you have. But if you start with a little you won't have problem.but have you ever run a business offline?
As at last month, I started my own graphic design brand, so I guess I am still new to having a business offline. So far it has not been easy as I am seriously battling with drawing traffic to myself. What about you?

Planning is one of the ways to solidify a business. I cannot possibly start a business which requires at least $500 with the budget of $50, it's like a dead end because I have to be pragmatic in the business real-world.

As at last month, I started my own graphic design brand, so I guess I am still new to having a business offline. So far it has not been easy as I am seriously battling with drawing traffic to myself. What about you?
Currently am not having any offline business. I'm just a student I don't have much time to start a business, I only earn money online and I'm very satisfied with it.

Any business that isn't adequately backed by funding is only going to fail. The backbone of every business is funded, that why bug companies have been able to stay ahead of the curve, they have unlimited funds to draw from.
This is actually a true fact,because a serious business man would be able to know that to comperefavourably in the market with lots of competion,you really need to finance your prospective venture very well.

It is very challenging to start a business without enough funding. It will really paralyze the plans that you have set. Therefore, it is best for one to ensure that they are well funded before starting the business. I love the idea of working while starting the business simultaneously. With proper planning, this won't be so challenging.

This is actually a true fact,because a serious business man would be able to know that to comperefavourably in the market with lots of competion,you really need to finance your prospective venture very well.
True. In as much as capital is very important, there are other factors that ensure that a business succeed, pumping money into a business that lacks plan and strategy will fail as well.

Having enough cash to cover the operating cost and other business related cost is a must for any business, but it is also a must for every individual. Whether it is your business or your life, one will likely emerge as a capital drain that puts pressure on the other. To avoid this problem, small business owners must either be heavily capitalized or able to pick up extra income to shore up cash reserves when needed. This is why many small businesses start out with the founders working a job and building a business simultaneously. While this split focus can make it difficult to grow a business, running out of cash makes growing a business impossible and most times lead to early closure of the business.

can you start a new business without adequate funding?
I think there are some businesses that may not require adequate funding to start up.
Take for example, becoming a real estate agent would not require much funds to start up, you just need to get registered with a real estate company, or work solo.

True. In as much as capital is very important, there are other factors that ensure that a business succeed, pumping money into a business that lacks plan and strategy will fail as well.
That is very much true,because i am looking at it in parspective,that is all things been done right,from feasibility study,good strategy on how to ensure operational growth from well laid out plan,to good customer aqusition strategy.Then one really need the funds to pursue the prospective business.

Having enough cash to cover the operating cost and other business related cost is a must for any business, but it is also a must for every individual. Whether it is your business or your life, one will likely emerge as a capital drain that puts pressure on the other. To avoid this problem, small business owners must either be heavily capitalized or able to pick up extra income to shore up cash reserves when needed. This is why many small businesses start out with the founders working a job and building a business simultaneously. While this split focus can make it difficult to grow a business, running out of cash makes growing a business impossible and most times lead to early closure of the business.

can you start a new business without adequate funding?
It is not always a must that you have to start a business in a very big way which would require a huge amount of capital to do so but when you are in short of fund you have to start it in a small way.

It is very challenging to start a business without enough funding. It will really paralyze the plans that you have set. Therefore, it is best for one to ensure that they are well funded before starting the business. I love the idea of working while starting the business simultaneously. With proper planning, this won't be so challenging.
Nice write-up. Starting a business without adequate funding will only lead to crashing down of the business . Make sure you have enough funds before venturing Into any business.

There is a difference between adequate and no funding. It is important to know that you can't do a business without capital but you can manage a business with little capital to some extent but won't be easy

that's not possible. starting a business with no adequate funding is just a waste of time and resources. the business will crash down easily,it's not wise to start a business without adequate funding.

I think it's possible to start a business with the little funds available. With hardwork and good business strategies, you can manage the little capital available to you to kickstart the business.
that's not possible. starting a business with no adequate funding is just a waste of time and resources. the business will crash down easily,it's not wise to start a business without adequate funding

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds