Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can You Share Some Of Your Horrible Experiences When It Comes To Working On Fiverr?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many websites out there where you can create your own profile and offer your services and Fiverr is one of them. However, there might be some disadvantages associated with it. So what are some of your bad experiences associated with Fiverr?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not in Fiverr but yesterday I had read about a micro task that went astray. The worker submitted an article that was requested to be revised. Later on the number of revisions has exceeded the patience of the worker but the buyer wouldn't want him to stop. It was like a lot of time wasted by the worker. That is an issue for me with articles that you submit and not be paid.

Concerning your question about if i have had any horrible experiences working in fiverr, well I have to say that i don't work on fiverr or offer any of my services on fiverr as i am not a freelancer, I focus more on trading financial markets

The problem with Fiverr is its payment options. They do not offer cryptocurrency as a payment method. Instead they offer wire transfer and debit card as a payment method where paypal is not supported. Wire transfer has high fees and I am sure it also has a high threshold. I think the wire transfer option is available for payoneer account holders only. So working on Fiverr is very, very difficult for me.

I have not worked on fiverr before but I do hear that the clients there treat workers anyhow. They claim at times, they deny workers payment even after a perfectly done work.

I remember only trying to sell an online gig several years ago when I was still learning about computers I couldn't complete the sales because the service was not ready on time.

I have not really worked on fiverr, but I know someone who works on fiverr. They got his account suspended with a lot of money on it for no good reason. This is a very bad experience for any freelancer to encounter.

Though the payment was not comfortable at first, i still appreciate its existence because it has helped me and it is really worth waiting for.truth is, platforms like fiverr encourage smartness and hardwork

I have not really worked on fiverr, but I know someone who works on fiverr. They got his account suspended with a lot of money on it for no good reason. This is a very bad experience for any freelancer to encounter.

Did the person in question tried to contact the support of Fiverr? Fiverr is a really established website and platform. I am sure they do not suspend accounts without giving a proper reason. It might be possible that this might be a mistake from the administration side? What response did he receive from Fiverr?

There are many websites out there where you can create your own profile and offer your services and Fiverr is one of them. However, there might be some disadvantages associated with it. So what are some of your bad experiences associated with Fiverr?
Fiver????? I think my horrible experience was the first time i started wanting to become a freelancer. I couldn't even understand there rules.. its to much for me to comprehend..

I do not work with feverr but my friend who has free lanced there for two years has said that his most horrible experience is how people treat you if you come from this country.

I do not work with feverr but my friend who has free lanced there for two years has said that his most horrible experience is how people treat you if you come from this country.

I am not sure what you mean by that. It is really bad that people make discrimination against a specific people. Discrimination should be stopped and it does not matter if it is happening on Fiverr or some other platform. Why did not your friend report that person to the Fiverr administration?

I'm not using fiverr promoting my skills, and winning gigs from it. I've seen some people having some negative reviews that, most of the fiverr pay rate per task is weak, based on the clients underrating the task to favour them.

I'm not using fiverr promoting my skills, and winning gigs from it. I've seen some people having some negative reviews that, most of the fiverr pay rate per task is weak, based on the clients underrating the task to favour them.

Working on Fiverr has its own drawbacks, actually. The problem is that many people do not get orders because the marketplace has a very, very high competition and mostly only those people get orders who have a really good reputation and who have spent a good amount of time on Fiverr.

Working on Fiverr has its own drawbacks, actually. The problem is that many people do not get orders because the marketplace has a very, very high competition and mostly only those people get orders who have a really good reputation and who have spent a good amount of time on Fiverr.
You're right. Fiverr is a large freelance marketplace, competition is there. One needs to win over those competitors, by hanging much around the site, and building the reputation high.

You're right. Fiverr is a large freelance marketplace, competition is there. One needs to win over those competitors, by hanging much around the site, and building the reputation high.

There was a time when Fiverr was not as competitive as it is now. Now they have changed many things including the website theme. Their payment methods are also too complicated. They only pay via payoneer bank account transfer and I really do not know how this stuff works. This is why I decided to quite after making an account there.

There was a time when Fiverr was not as competitive as it is now. Now they have changed many things including the website theme. Their payment methods are also too complicated. They only pay via payoneer bank account transfer and I really do not know how this stuff works. This is why I decided to quite after making an account there.
That's what we face everyday. Their must be changes made around those sites to keep it competitive with others. I don't transact with payoneer cos of its high minimum withdrawal threshold of $50.

That's what we face everyday. Their must be changes made around those sites to keep it competitive with others. I don't transact with payoneer cos of its high minimum withdrawal threshold of $50.

Even I do not use payoneer and why Fiverr only uses Payoneer as a payment processor is just beyond me. I really do not know why they have a problem paying with other great online payment processors like PerfectMoney or Payoneer. If they cannot use these payment processors, then they can certainly pay via cryptocurrencies. More and more websites are paying via cryptocurerrencies nowadays so why can't Fiverr also pay via cryptos?

Even I do not use payoneer and why Fiverr only uses Payoneer as a payment processor is just beyond me. I really do not know why they have a problem paying with other great online payment processors like PerfectMoney or Payoneer. If they cannot use these payment processors, then they can certainly pay via cryptocurrencies. More and more websites are paying via cryptocurerrencies nowadays so why can't Fiverr also pay via cryptos?
Crypto is there for them to utilize and they're busy jumping. Payeer, perfectmoney, skrill etc, is still.there for them to look up to. And not necessarily using payoneer that commands exorbitant minimum withdrawal threshold.

Crypto is there for them to utilize and they're busy jumping. Payeer, perfectmoney, skrill etc, is still.there for them to look up to. And not necessarily using payoneer that commands exorbitant minimum withdrawal threshold.

I am not sure where Fiverr is officially located. If they are located in the United States, then they may not be able to use PerfectMoney or Payeer because US citizens cannot use these payment processors. They do pay via paypal but the problem is that Paypal is not available in all the countries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds