Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you become a full time blogger?

It's not an easy option for everyone, so it depends on how long you've been browsing the internet and your writing ability. Whether you have offline work or commitments or it's free.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a freelancer who does a lot of things, from blogging, marketing, selling products and services, content development, website design, publishing ebooks, and paperbacks, etc. I have a lot of blogs that earn me money through advertising. However, I do not like to call myself a full-time blogger because blogging does not earn me full-time income. If blogging earns me a full time income, I will give up everything for blogging.
Definetly blogging is very familiar among people because they can earn from it but as you named other skills, I like digital marketing but don't know where to start.

In the current time I could not be full time blogger due to my offline commitments. In the next incoming days if situation changes may I will be a full time blogger so this depends.

After my experience with how making money online goes, I don't think it's easy to be a full-time blogger. This means you need to be making at least four figures monthly or more to take care of your expenses and that of the website too.

most people do not like to read articles currently, except it is something that really impresses them, they prefer to surf through social media platforms, rather than reading website or blog articles.

It depends on how much time you spend online browsing as well as your writing skills because it's not an option that works for everyone. Additionally, whether you have no obligations, a job offline, or both.

Yes I can but I wouldn't focus on blogging alone; I'll add other media streams like vlogging and I'll also try to become a social media influencer. That way I can increase my revenue stream by monetizing content in different ways.

I can't become a full time blogger. This is because i don't have the passion for it, and i don't think one cab really earn a lot to take care of one's needs and wants from blogging.

It depends on the time you are surfing on the internet and also your capability of writing because it is not an easy option for everyone. Also if you have an offline job or commitment or you are free.
I do not think that time is the major stumbling block here but yourself and what you actually want in life, that is the real stumbling block because only you would determine what you really want.

It is very possible but it all depends on time management and how well you can handle different blogging tasks. And also how to you will be able to retain your customers.

I do not think that time is the major stumbling block here but yourself and what you actually want in life, that is the real stumbling block because only you would determine what you really want.
If someone is working 40 hours in an offline office so the decision is not up to him to choose to leave work or stay then online activities could only during weekend or at night or early morning, but if someone is full time online worker things differs.

It is very possible but it all depends on time management and how well you can handle different blogging tasks. And also how to you will be able to retain your customers.
Retaining visitors for your blog is actually one of the easiest aspect which entails that you post quality and insightful contents on your blog that would keep visitors coming back

You should try full time blogging only on one condition that is you are very passionate about blogging and you are willing to work on your blog for years without any earnings if money making is your first criteria do something else.

I used to write blogs when I was a student, so there was a passion for blogging. However it difficult to manage blog websites when compared to forums.

Yes you can, but you must prepare for at least 2 years of writing articles that make almost no money. So if you are person that wants to have money fast, rather look for something else

If you have a lot of friends and family willing to help you become successful, you might add donate me button on your blog and manage to get enough donations to cover your website expenses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds