Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you become a full time blogger?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am a freelancer who does a lot of things, from blogging, marketing, selling products and services, content development, website design, publishing ebooks, and paperbacks, etc. I have a lot of blogs that earn me money through advertising. However, I do not like to call myself a full-time blogger because blogging does not earn me full-time income. If blogging earns me a full time income, I will give up everything for blogging.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the time you are surfing on the internet and also your capability of writing because it is not an easy option for everyone. Also if you have an offline job or commitment or you are free.

Yeah, sure, you can become a full-time blogger. Nonetheless, it's not as easy as "If you build it, he will come.", lol (from the movie "Field of Dreams"). It simply may or may not happen dependent on a lot of factors. Well, at the least, though, you can try, despite negative feedback from family, peers, and friends, maybe.

Everything depends on your capability.....But it rests so much on time. Blogging needs time and if you can't get that time, you can't blog.

Everything depends on your capability.....But it rests so much on time. Blogging needs time and if you can't get that time, you can't blog.
It could depend more on time management than just time. However, like money management, time management can be a challenge. I mean, time management is probably why many people are out of shape.

It could depend more on time management than just time. However, like money management, time management can be a challenge. I mean, time management is probably why many people are out of shape.
You are right purely....Time is nothing, if we can't manage effectively. Which means even if you have all the time in the world, if you cannot propagates your blog, it might not attract traffic and in the end, not flourish.

I think that it is possible however at the end of the day there is no way that i think that it will make you a sustainable living unless you are able to operate on different sites at the same time.

Of course blogging is one of the most lucrative ways of making money on the internet. if you want to become a full-time blogger you don't need to focus on money for the first few months instead you should focus on growing your traffic and from there you can start making a lot of money.

I am a freelancer who does a lot of things, from blogging, marketing, selling products and services, content development, website design, publishing ebooks, and paperbacks, etc. I have a lot of blogs that earn me money through advertising. However, I do not like to call myself a full-time blogger because blogging does not earn me full-time income. If blogging earns me a full time income, I will give up everything for blogging.
Yes, it is definitely possible to become a full-time blogger. However, it's not as easy as it may seem. In order to become a full-time blogger, you need to have a lot of traffic coming to your blog, and you need to be able to monetize that traffic in some way.
There are a number of ways to do this, including through advertising, affiliate marketing, and selling your own products and services. If you can create high-quality content that people want to read, you can definitely make a full-time living as a blogger.

I am somebody who has so much falling in love with I'm blogging and if I can be able to make sustainable money from it then there is no point continuing with my day job.

There are many people who usually consider blogging as a side business and they never focus that much. However, a few number of people do make full-time income through blogs.

Yep it can be done but it takes a lot of time and patience! Since so many people are also doing it you really have to try and find ways to stand out from the crowd instead of doing things that everyone else is doing

Yep it can be done but it takes a lot of time and patience! Since so many people are also doing it you really have to try and find ways to stand out from the crowd instead of doing things that everyone else is doing

Sharing content on social media is a great way to make money through advertisement and blogging. However, the main issue is the fact that you may need to gain many followers in order to make money,.

you can become a full time blogger and make lots of money for yourself.
i have been doing some research lately about the profitability of becoming a full time blogger earning with google adsense and the earning potentials where alarming and also the model looks sustainable on the long run
exactly, though it is true the industry is saturated, so the best option is to find a way to be unique and stand out from the crowd.

It's takes time earn big with blogging. And blogging can easily be combined with other things. So it's not easy to be a full time blogger. Even those who are earning big from blogging are still doing other business.

It's takes time earn big with blogging. And blogging can easily be combined with other things. So it's not easy to be a full time blogger. Even those who are earning big from blogging are still doing other business.

Gaining traffic is the key to making money when it comes to blogging. Unfortunately, this is also the most difficult thing to do. Many bloggers usually give up due to the fact that they are not able to generate traffic.

I cannot imagine to become a full time blogger but I perfectly understand why some choose to be a full time blogger. If you want to become a full time blogger, you need to be very prolific writer.

If you are a passion to write articles and blogs take it full time job, but we are not ignore, present generation not read articles like before 10 years back reads, but any how if you delivery good and interesting topics in your blogs, then surely one day you achieved your goals good luck.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds