Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you actually make money drop shipping in 2021?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Before I start, I have to say I know some people manage to make large amounts from drop-shipping but is that because they were one of the 'first' to do so? I just think that every man and his dog seems to be either doing ForEx or drop-shipping and I can't help but think just how many people are actually making enough to sustain themselves from doing so? Seems like it's something that just anyone can do nowadays so how do you stand out in such a crowded market?

Advertisement Placeholder
Dropping is a very good venture. People are really making a hell of money from it and the best part of it is that u dont need to start it with a huge some of money as little as u can gather u are set for business

This is the question that I also need answer. A lot of people say dropship is a good and easy way to make money, however, I have also heard that you need to spend a lot of money in advertising to generate sales

Before I start, I have to say I know some people manage to make large amounts from drop-shipping but is that because they were one of the 'first' to do so? I just think that every man and his dog seems to be either doing ForEx or drop-shipping and I can't help but think just how many people are actually making enough to sustain themselves from doing so? Seems like it's something that just anyone can do nowadays so how do you stand out in such a crowded market?
Everyone who is into dropshipping and who has made reasonable amount of money from it knows how to go about it but for newbies, this can't be that easy.

In today's world where almost everything thing is now digital, many people are making a lot of money via drop shipping and as such if you want to go onto it, it can be very profitable and I can advice you to learn it and go into it.

Yes, you can make money through dropshipping this year 2021 by simply marketing other people's products, selling other people's products on your website. View to the pandemic many people and I'm going in to drop shipping business online.

Nothing is impossible when it comes to offline or online making money as well. Well if assuming I want to go into drop shipping I will do all the necessary things needed and set my goals to be the best and make money than any other one doing drop shipping online I guess.

There is no business that is not saturated and people continues to venture on and they make their own profits. If you understand drop shipping very well no matter the markets you will make your own profits just be smart on the products you choose to sell.

It quite true that making money on dropshipping is very hard because the market is quite saturated but there are still quite a number of people that are making it on dropshipping business. I tried the business in the past and I can see that it's a very difficult business but if you put in all the hardwork and efforts then you will surely make it in this business.

I have several friends in Facebook who are into dropshipping for years now. Their common product are clothes and personal accessories mostly for women. Another is selling expensive bags and doing a live selling every now and then. Yes, they are earning because if they don't earn then they would stop promoting products in Facebook.

Drop shipping to me has remained one of the untapped ways of making money especially in the part of the world. You will need a God products , good branding a marketing campaign.

Tho i dont really know much about how drop shipping works but i know of some people that are into it and are making alot of money from it. In other to stand out in such business, you need to study your competition and those who started before you. Find out their weak points and flaws and make yourself better in those areas

I don't really know much about dropshipping. I have heard of it from several platforms but I wasn't much interested because it requires money to carry-out adds which I'm not buoyant yet.

I don't know more about dropshipping I heard many said one can make money from dropshipping, that you can make money by marketing and selling of product.

Everyone who is into dropshipping and who has made reasonable amount of money from it knows how to go about it but for newbies, this can't be that easy.
Obviously it is not easy to start a drop shipping business. But once you get going, no one can stop you from earning considerable amount of money. Though the competition is also high in this sector, but yes it is lucrative too.

Yes of course it is very possible for one to make money dropshiping in 2021. Dropshiping is for very smart guys who knows what it takes for a middle man to make smart moves in making money from it

I think that drop shipping is a very good way to earn money, but only if you have good skills in it. In fact, most money making ventures requires skills. So you better take your time and learn the skill before you start earning from it.

I think that drop shipping is a very good way to earn money, but only if you have good skills in it. In fact, most money making ventures requires skills. So you better take your time and learn the skill before you start earning from it.
yes you can actually make money through dropshipping in 2021 because this is the time for dropshipping and it is what is trending now the best way that people market sell their products and others purchase.

This is the question that I also need answer. A lot of people say dropship is a good and easy way to make money, however, I have also heard that you need to spend a lot of money in advertising to generate sales
The truth is that the dropshipping online business is not really making waves again so the only way to wish someone can probably do it this kind of business and expect to make good profit is by doing it in those developed countries like America and the UK.

Till this moment , i still get to wonder how this pays people.i have tried and tried enough but it was not just working for me.
I just even wish someone would show me the way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds