Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you actually make money drop shipping in 2021?

I have a lot of friends who dripship using facebook. First they list the product and when the product gets ordered, they buy the product on other marketplace and use their own buyer's address for shipping.

Advertisement Placeholder
Before I start, I have to say I know some people manage to make large amounts from drop-shipping but is that because they were one of the 'first' to do so? I just think that every man and his dog seems to be either doing ForEx or drop-shipping and I can't help but think just how many people are actually making enough to sustain themselves from doing so? Seems like it's something that just anyone can do nowadays so how do you stand out in such a crowded market?
It is true that many are making it big through dropshipping. The business is easy to start up with less capital.
However, getting to stand out in the competitive market would take a lot of effort.

It is true that many are making it big through dropshipping. The business is easy to start up with less capital.
However, getting to stand out in the competitive market would take a lot of effort.
You need a full team working with you as dropshipping isn't like blogging it needs consecutive hours of consecutive work unless other staff.

Drop shipping is a very good business. It is true that it is kind of crowded but people are still making alot of money from it. I don't think there's any business that isn't crowded these days because alot of people are trying to earn money.

Making money 2021 was a great deal for me not to talk of shipping deals . I really give thanks to the Creator of my soul for sparing my body and soul and I wish 2022 will be a better year for me.

Drop shipping is one of the available ways you can make money, by ordering a variety of product in a large scale and have it delivered to the location of your choice without even been actively involved in all these, just place your order at the E-commerce online store and have it delivered. You should also try to make more research about how it operates so you can sucessfully make profits from it.

Drop shipping is one of the available ways you can make money, by ordering a variety of product in a large scale and have it delivered to the location of your choice without even been actively involved in all these, just place your order at the E-commerce online store and have it delivered. You should also try to make more research about how it operates so you can sucessfully make profits from it.
That is very educative I think that when I first come across this earning method I did not even know how its work but I know from your explaination now that its involve ordering an item from a particular marchent and get it ship to your location.

People are still making money with dropshipping but I believe this business requires a lot of advertisement and mostly in the right place. I personally haven't seen a drop shipper before.

I don't really know anything about dropshipping,but I believe if you take it serious with you then it will be easy for you to do it, this depends on the kind of person you are.

Dropping is a pretty successful endeavor.
People are making a ton of money from it, and the best thing about it is that you don't need a lot of money to get started; with just a little bit of money, you can start your own business

Before I start, I have to say I know some people manage to make large amounts from drop-shipping but is that because they were one of the 'first' to do so? I just think that every man and his dog seems to be either doing ForEx or drop-shipping and I can't help but think just how many people are actually making enough to sustain themselves from doing so? Seems like it's something that just anyone can do nowadays so how do you stand out in such a crowded market?
Dropshipping can be a really lucrative venture and an excellent way to gain online income if you possess the requisite knowledge to engage in this business. It is important to note that one should be clever when choosing products to sell

Dropping is a pretty successful endeavor.
People are making a ton of money from it, and the best thing about it is that you don't need a lot of money to get started; with just a little bit of money, you can start your own business
This seems to be a good idea to earn money online,if you have a good experience on how it works you can actually earn money from it, having the good experience is very important.

Yes that's very much possible,if you know what you are doing you can earn money from it, but if you don't have idea you'll definitely suffer, having the good experience is very important.

People are still making money with dropshipping but I believe this business requires a lot of advertisement and mostly in the right place. I personally haven't seen a drop shipper before.
I don't really know that much about dropshipping I'll much appreciate it if you give me a concise explaination on how it really works, I'll appreciate it thank you.

Drop shipping is actually a very cool business as I have friends who are into it and are making good money from it. Infact, it seems to be very common around here and it wouldn't be so if it's not lucrative.

Dropshipping is actually and other industry that's a lot of people have not yet discovered a potential in it and it is not something that is seasonal because you can make money with it all year round.

Dropping is a superb venture. People are certainly creating a hell of cash from it and the excellent a part of it's far that u dont want to begin it with a large a number of cash as low as u can acquire u are set for business
That's true, if you want to start up this kinds of business you are expected to have a good skills set, if you don't have a skill on this kinds of things there's no way you can earn money.

I'm still wondering how this pays people right now. I had tried and tried, but it was not working for me.
I really wish someone would show me the way.

I'm still wondering how this pays people right now. I had tried and tried, but it was not working for me.
I believe it's still working, if you want to know more about it I'll advise you to make a proper research , that's the best way to get what you want, having the the idea is very important.

There are so many people that claim that it's very possible to start off with drop shipping business without having to invest so much to it.
I think what you need to do is to is to find someone who's successful in the business and learn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds