Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you actually make money drop shipping in 2021?

I don't think it works only in the countries like the US and the UK. I think the market is better in the developing countries because ecommerc is still a new thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Till this moment , i still get to wonder how this pays people.i have tried and tried enough but it was not just working for me.
I just even wish someone would show me the way.
Yes one can be able to make money through dropshipping in 2021 Lagos this this most people prefer to buy online and market their goods online because of the high patronage.

Sure you can make money from this Venture this year. But you must be good with inventory and accounting. It is necessary for your sales.

Dropshiping is a very good business to do without less effort but it requires investment to promote the goods. We don't have to see the products or have to go to port to ship the product. It is profitable if the owner of the business can have lots of traffic

Dropshipping is still lucrative in the sense that you're not actually handling the product. The only skill I feel needed to succeed in this business is selling - that's the number one skill you need to be adept at so to make the most of it

You can make money from dropshipping in 2021 but you need to do few things, for instance, market your store and search engine optimize your store. These two strategies will help you drive sales.

I failed with dropping in 2019 and sold the store to another person in 20201. In 2021 I have no plans for another dropshipping store. But if you have a lot of money, you can do aggressive promotions and reach the target customers.

Dropping is a very good venture. People are really making a hell of money from it and the best part of it is that u dont need to start it with a huge some of money as little as u can gather u are set for business
The truth is that I haven't seen anyone that has been able to drop shipping and that claims to be a drop-shipping but he has not really giving me any reason for me to be leaving because I have never seen in making some good money from the business.

I have heard quite a lot about drop-shipping even though I don't really know what it entails,I think it is a good business to engage in.

The truth is that I haven't seen anyone that has been able to drop shipping and that claims to be a drop-shipping but he has not really giving me any reason for me to be leaving because I have never seen in making some good money from the business.
You haven't seen does not mean people are not making money from dropshipping. You don't even know the store you bought from could be a dropshipping store. The dropshipping store works just like a normal store.

You haven't seen does not mean people are not making money from dropshipping. You don't even know the store you bought from could be a dropshipping store. The dropshipping store works just like a normal store.
Well someone has just told me about drop shipping and I feel that it's a business that will make a lot of sense but the thing is that I haven't seen anyone that has become quite successful doing it.

Dropshipping is a very good business idea in this year and I will also advise that you should make use of the internet a lot if you will want to get the best out of it.

Dropshipping eliminates the cost associated with product manufacturing or product procurement. That's why it is low cost business. If you want to sell online, or if you have been successful selling on various marketplaces, you can try dropshipping.

I have a friend that started drop shipping business in 2019 and he also encouraged me to start but I was petrified by the same issue. Although we have to put the fear off any business to advance.

Dropshipping eliminates the cost associated with product manufacturing or product procurement. That's why it is low cost business. If you want to sell online, or if you have been successful selling on various marketplaces, you can try dropshipping.
It is truly a low cost business. All you need is a good website that acts as your online store and good marketing skills. The you can promote the products and connect the buyers to the seller and earn your commission. Sounds easy but needs commitment, effort and patience.

Yeah dropshipping idea if done right is indeed profitable and even in 2021 the more because everything is online and dropshipping is all online so it can still work like it's work for people in the past

Most of dropshopping ideas where implemented by individuals and company then competition will be so much interesting because margin taken from dropshopping and competition will not let profit so much.

I have heard people say dropshipping is a good way of making money online but not everyone can go into it. To make money through dropshipping,you will have to advertise the products with a huge amount of money through AdSense.

I have heard people say dropshipping is a good way of making money online but not everyone can go into it. To make money through dropshipping,you will have to advertise the products with a huge amount of money through AdSense.
It is not required that you use AdSense for dropshopping where cost is high compared to other advertising networks like a ads and coinzilla and mellow ads where cost is reduced but they guarantee visitors and sales.

Drop shipping is still one of the top ways of making money online in 2021 and you just have to know how to find a top product that you can make it to people and get paid

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds