Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you actually make money drop shipping in 2021?

From my understanding of drop-shipping, it seems not to really be a profitable business based on the fact that locations plays a very important role when thinking of making money In this area.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not generate a lot of sales but I do make money dropshipping. In order to become successful with this business model, you either need a lot of followers on social media or have high traffic website.

I do not generate a lot of sales but I do make money dropshipping. In order to become successful with this business model, you either need a lot of followers on social media or have high traffic website.

I think that dropshipping also requires you to market your gig and products online. It might be possible that you may need to work with many affiliate marketers in order to boost sales.

Before I start, I have to say I know some people manage to make large amounts from drop-shipping but is that because they were one of the 'first' to do so? I just think that every man and his dog seems to be either doing ForEx or drop-shipping and I can't help but think just how many people are actually making enough to sustain themselves from doing so? Seems like it's something that just anyone can do nowadays so how do you stand out in such a crowded market?
Dropshipping has always been a very good way to make money because we have control on any product that we sell. We can increase the price to how much we want.

Dropshipping has always been a very good way to make money because we have control on any product that we sell. We can increase the price to how much we want.
I don't really know how we can be able to earn money online by drop shipping, but from what I'm seeing it's a good way to earn a considerable amount of money online.

I don't really know how we can be able to earn money online by drop shipping, but from what I'm seeing it's a good way to earn a considerable amount of money online.
Dropshipping involves selling goods of other people at your own price. You are not going to be receiving commission from anybody which is not like affiliate marketing.

Dropshipping involves selling goods of other people at your own price. You are not going to be receiving commission from anybody which is not like affiliate marketing.
Well that means that's more like an affiliate marketing,but what's the difference between dropshipping and affiliate marketing? I really want to know the difference.

Well that means that's more like an affiliate marketing,but what's the difference between dropshipping and affiliate marketing? I really want to know the difference.
The major difference is that you are going to be paid commission if you are an affiliate marketer and as a dropshipper, you will sell other people's products at any price you like so you can make profit

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds