Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we run a business without borrowing?

It is rather advisable to take a loan from a company than borrowing from a friend.
Well, you can still start s business without getting loan if you have enough capital

Advertisement Placeholder
As an entrepreneur you should learn to cut your coat. The only way one should borrow is that if it is the only possible solution. Borrowing is not good

Yes I think we can run a business without having to borrow any money from anywhere or anyone for that matter. You should be able to have some savings of your forward such business

Yes you can
Your business should be something that is feasible with what you have has of now Flyers, business cards, the capital for starting the business

I don't think it's possible to run a business without borrowing. It's something we can't do without especially if we feel our business a eefs more capital and we can't afford it immediately

A business can be achieved without borrowing, there are so many business people that haven't borrowed to start their business. So it's possible to start a business without having to borrow.

Yes, an entrepreneur can run a business without having to borrow. First, the business owner should avoid selling things on credit because this is a path to accumulate debt.

Yes of course you can run your business with borrowing it's all depends on you, how you run your business, how you spend, your profit and loss, following necessary budgets or plan, be disciplined and increase growth

Its sad to say but most businesses rely on loans from financial institutions in order to stay afloat. However, you can also run a business without borrowing by reducing overhead costs and by getting funds from family members or friends.

Yes, you can run a business without borrowing money from anyone if you have good planning in it and if you started the business with a good capital so yes it's possible that someone can run his or her business without borrowing money

Yes, you can run a business without borrowing. depending on your financial strength. there are alot of people who have been running their business for a long period of time without borrowing. this is because they are financially strong enough to support their business.

Some people can save up their salary to start up any business they are interested and grow it to the standards they want it to be, it is not really compulsory that you have to borrow... Generally borrowing of money for anything is not even the best.

Well it is very possible to do that, online business are very lucrative and they don't really require a huge sum of money for capital and so it is suitable for people who don't have much yet

running a business with out borrowing is a good idea and I believe it happens but most entrepreneurs find it very difficult. running a business without loans is the best.

Your business thought should be something that is feasible with what you as of now have. Flyers, business cards, marked pens and so on can be bought for almost no so that is something that you shouldn't need to acquire cash for on the off chance that you start off little.

Every business should have a plan and one of the plan that should not be included in any business organisation is borrowing,There should be another way of establishing a business may be donation from family members or government grants . Borrowing money to start up a business sometimes it's not the best

Borrowing things is part of every business, but in business it is difficult to move forward when you are not owned. Every business in Pakistan is run on a loan basis. People take things and give more money after a while. Can a business friend read this way very quickly or will it meet the needs in time?
Tell us what you would like to say about it۔
In most cases, it is almost impossible to run a business without borrowing.
Most business peopel will tell you that at some point they had to secure loans to keep their businesses running.
I think getting loans or borrowing from other sources is part of most businesses.

In most cases, it is almost impossible to run a business without borrowing.
Most business peopel will tell you that at some point they had to secure loans to keep their businesses running.
I think getting loans or borrowing from other sources is part of most businesses.
It is really possible to run a business without collecting loans from banks or financial institutions. I know most businessmen who receive supplies on credit and then sell off before getting more from the manufacturers.

Borrowing money tondo business depends on the type of business you want to do. If the business requires large capital to start, one don't have a choice than to just borrow money from friends, or bank loans. But when doing that one must be very careful and read their terms and conditions.
Some terms and conditions always discourage me from borrowing, that is why prefer to make my own money to further my business for peace to reign.

Yes, we can, depending on the kind and the size of the business (and depending on the tax laws of our countries). My business is the smallest conceived by tax laws in my current country (a service offering micro enterprise, at this moment 100% online) and I never borrowed a single cent since its start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds