Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

can the traffic from regular posters on the site increase site revenue?

If the clicks come from genuine user interest, I think it does not matter whether the ad was clicked by a regular visitor or a new visitor. However, for CPM ads, only unique visit will be counted,

Advertisement Placeholder
It can help but does not earn you much. If you are using CPM ads, they require you unique traffic. If the same user visit the site regularly that's not unique traffic. CPC ads depend on user clicks, if the regular users on the site click on ads, you can be charged with click fraud.
You're absolutely right. I mean I never saw it from this angle especially that sort of the CPC ads clicking part.
But revenue this way would be limited if only he decides to work with ad networks. If he can get analytics of his site and sell to prospective individuals or agencies that are looking for platforms to advertise, then he can get a good income too.

The site needs to generate traffic from various sources in order to earn. The traffic should come from search engines as well as social sites, apart from internal traffic and traffic from the registered users.

That's why forums is always open minded to welcome more people to register steady on the forum. Those new members are registering with new IP, and they'll earn the forum more revenue as they click on those ads. Apart from clicking on ads forums have surplus ways of making money.

This is possible as long as the site is running ads. With the increase in the number of traffic increases the chances that some of them will click on any of the displayed ads which will result to payment.
That is true, what I noticed now is that there are high number of ads anywhere am browsing, having an online presence is slower to earn than ads .

Increase the frequency of site visits from your user base by regularly updating them of what’s new on your site. You can achieve this by encouraging visitors to subscribe to your newsletter or blog and to follow you on the social media channels where your target audience can be found.

That will help to improve the traffic considerably because the site the content made by members would generate traffic organically and you could imagine the number of post that is made in a day on this platform.

Traffic from regular poster help in revenue generation. Most forms try different methods to increase traffic on their site because steady traffic generates revenue for them.

One thing I want you to know is that website visitors generated from Google search engine is like a snowball effect. The snowball effect start with a tiny amount of effort but it becomes bigger when it is applied on consistent basis.

the site as well because if his is the case then the adverts can bring in revenue to the forum as they are opening pages.

Am a firm believer of organic traffic. This might take time, but in the long run. Would have a great, interactive user base, rather than boring members. Who don't engage in any discussions. Try SEO optimization and connect with like minded people through social media and draw them towards your forum.

I think that it can be very helpful because if there is a lot of traffic that is going through your site then you are getting paid from the ad site and therefore you will start to see a profit.

Exactly I don't know how to react in this issue this topic new for me, before I never ever think how this forums generate revenue,
before I know only traffic generate income, high traffic high earning, but steady traffic I mean daily routine visitors also generat revenue this info really new for me.

There are 144 members on this site. Let say only 100 people are active and they posts on 10 different threads. There will be 1000 visits on the site. Can this traffic from regular poster actually help in revenue generation?
The traffic from regular posters on the site can help in revenue generation if the site has advertisements or some other way of generating revenue. If the site is a forum, for example, and users are posting relevant and helpful content, then they may be more likely to click on advertisements or sign up for a subscription. However, you need to ensure that the posts have the necessary keywords that will attract he right kind of visitors to your site.

I think having regular posters on a forum can generate good traffic, but at the same time, quality of the content also matters. The purpose of writing posts must be to educate or inform the visitors about different topics that are in demand.

Posts must be written with the aim of solving a particular problem for the visitors. This will help them keep coming back to your forum for solution to a particular topic/problem.

The traffic of regular posters helps the forum to grow because it keeps it busy and growing with the activities of users. It's the regular posters that will help refer other people to the platform.

Traffic is just all about the number of people who are active on the website and the longer in which they stay there. People spending long on a website is definitely going to increase their revenue

There is no form of contribution to cafe that you should not take seriously on your website. You should just ensure that they are posting regularly and they are staying long on the website.

One thing I want you to know is that website visitors generated from Google search engine is like a snowball effect. The snowball effect start with a tiny amount of effort but it becomes bigger when it is applied on consistent basis.

Forums needs millions of traffic to stay on and attract sponsors, and not just earning from ads alone. Earning from ads alone can't sustain the forum long time.
How then do they make enough revenue in the short term to cover their expenses, especially if it's a paid to post forum?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds