Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

can the traffic from regular posters on the site increase site revenue?

They may help in some ways but it may not have much impact. But if the article they are posting is search engine optimised then there is a high tendency that it will attract a lot of traffic to the website.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are 144 members on this site. Let say only 100 people are active and they posts on 10 different threads. There will be 1000 visits on the site. Can this traffic from regular poster actually help in revenue generation?
They can generate traffic to the forum.But a forum that only depends on what they get from ads displayed,then they might not sustain,and forum have other means of generating revenue to their forum platform.

Though i don't have knowledge about this but i think it help because it will at least keep the site busy and cause traffic.

They can generate traffic to the forum.But a forum that only depends on what they get from ads displayed,then they might not sustain,and forum have other means of generating revenue to their forum platform.

Seriously when it comes to making traffic from your website I believe that organic traffic is the most important traffic because it helps to actually generate into real business customers unlike when you pay for traffic which doesn't really work out all the time.

Seriously when it comes to making traffic from your website I believe that organic traffic is the most important traffic because it helps to actually generate into real business customers unlike when you pay for traffic which doesn't really work out all the time.
Well if that is your own observation,i do make use of organic traffic,i mainly use it to know the audience that are interested in our services and it helps facebok to target your audience properlly when you want to do a paid ad.I mostly use paid ads.

There are 144 members on this site. Let say only 100 people are active and they posts on 10 different threads. There will be 1000 visits on the site. Can this traffic from regular poster actually help in revenue generation?
I see what you mean.
The way I look at it is like this:
You can have 300 members that post here and there, maybe only 2-3 posts but show up every day or almost every day.
*Or* you can have 75 members but they all post at least 20-25 every day.
👆 Both sites will look good.
They will look like active sites.
As for traffic, it all depends on how much you focus on new traffic.
I advertise Bizdustry all over the place, and although people don’t actually sign up and begin their first 25 posts, I know they check out the site anyway. Just from the Twitter views and sometimes my link representing Bizdustry will even get a Like 👍

The time when I got to know and joined this site, I make it a point to do my replies. I like it here very much. Unlike in Facebook the comments I write are not paid. That's why I spend more time now here in bizdustry than in Facebook. I hope and pray that Bizdustry will grow and last long.

The activities of the regular posters will definitely help the website to get new members and also to get organic traffic from Google and other search engines.

I think it should work or have some effect to some levelz though i dont really have a full understanding of how it all works. It should definitely bring in some capital for you

You can earn from cpc, cpa as well as cpm ads from your regular posters and visitors, but ad engagement should come from genuine user interest, or only when users are interested in products advertised by ads.

Traffic don't work that way. traffic to comes when a website rank for some keywords on Google search engine. The higher the website rank for various keyboard the higher the traffic to the website.

Blog sites usually even prefer returning visitors as those are the ones that generate the actual traffic on the site tgat the owners can actually work with since visitors cannot be really predicted.

If it was not possible to earn revenue from the traffic from your regular posters, how do you think all these paid to post forums would have made this far. You may not be able to earn much from network ads, but you are likely to earn well from the sponsors because you have regular traffic.

This is going to actually increase your side even if you are using a lot of advertisement networks on your website. Because this is going to guarantee you more people are viewing the adverts.

Yes it's going to help the website Owner to generate more money because as they been active on the forum with activities so is the revenue of the website increasing. That is my opinion.

I think it can help. This is because the site has already made their own money immediately you open a page, whether you are reading or typing comments. And you are paid from that same page earning even though you are the one that opened it. It is just that you still need to post to claim your earning. It is just my thoughts.

Most definitely! This is the most reason people still advertise in order to source for more followers to contribute daily to their website. The higher the traffic, the higher the revenue. It amazes me why some paid platform will drastically review their monetization to a low revenue for content creators when they've gained high traffic.

So many site on the net are created just to bring traffic and generate revenue.
The more the traffic on your site, the more the revenues, that is why some people places some many Google ads on their site as well

Well, I think you would have to ask the owners of the site, about that. I can't say I can answer. But I think so, I think they might not generate as much revenue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds