Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one earn much from solar panel installation business?

Robust

Captain Junkie
Credits
I learnt solar panel installation during my in-house industrial training at my school and now we are on holiday and looking for where I can perfect my little knowledge and put it into a business set. So I don't know wether I get much money if I start this business.
Please I need your advice and guidance for this.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually it depends mostly on you it's your passion for it that will guide you in doing it. If you are certainly sure of your self and the genuinty of your handwork you can go ahead with it .

If you've not known definition of sure before, just know that I'm serious anytime I see I'm sure of something, this very business of fixing solar panel it's a big boys work and a lucrative one that

Honestly speaking it depends on how you go about it. Solar power is now one of the leading energies. Everyone wants to have a solar system instead of a generator. Even the ones with generator still go for solar system. Working on your own, you might not actually earn much unless you are lucky. You can apply with companies that are incharge of doing this kind of job, and join their field agents

it depends on your country of residence because there are some countries that have 24 hours electricity supply and there are some that do not have. if you are in any country that do not have steady power supply then it will probably be a very good business venture.

I learnt solar panel installation during my in-house industrial training at my school and now we are on holiday and looking for where I can perfect my little knowledge and put it into a business set. So I don't know wether I get much money if I start this business.
It depends on your location, in the western countries all these things are done accordingly and it is only people with academic qualification are that are to install it. It can be profitable here in Africa if you are really good at it.

I also have this cousin who have made a lot from this very handy work and has been making efforts to invite me to join him because it was really a good business

I don't know the capitalization of solar panels but for sure there is a demand here. I have some friends who have solar panel on their roofs to provide free lighting. Solar energy cannot power a refrigerator much more an air conditioner. The most it can give power to is a small tv set.

I don't know the capitalization of solar panels but for sure there is a demand here. I have some friends who have solar panel on their roofs to provide free lighting. Solar energy cannot power a refrigerator much more an air conditioner. The most it can give power to is a small tv set.
Solar panel can power a refrigerator and even air conditioner, it all depends on the battery capacity you are using to store the power that the solar panel is getting from the sun,The only disadvantages of solar panel is that it is expensive to install.

I think we are same, i learnt about solar installation last year ending till the beginning of this year. But I think you don't need much capital because you are not the one who will have to buy the installation material, what you need are your own tools and marketing.

Honestly speaking it depends on how you go about it. Solar power is now one of the leading energies. Everyone wants to have a solar system instead of a generator. Even the ones with generator still go for solar system. Working on your own, you might not actually earn much unless you are lucky. You can apply with companies that are incharge of doing this kind of job, and join their field agents
The solar panel installation and distribution business is quite a new business in this part of the world but for the fact that it's a new business makes it very real high in demand as a technology behind it is quite new full stop and just part of the word electricity is quite scars so people are definitely looking for other alternatives and this is where the solar energy or power comes into play.

The solar panel installation and distribution business is quite a new business in this part of the world but for the fact that it's a new business makes it very real high in demand as a technology behind it is quite new full stop and just part of the word electricity is quite scars so people are definitely looking for other alternatives and this is where the solar energy or power comes into play.
Exactly, its very good to make good use of opportunities. The fact that its still new makes it something on high demand as everyone would want to have it. And with the fact that the cost of fuel is becoming something else, this is a better choice.

Solar panel installation is a very technical kind of business that can actually fetch you good money if you can have a lot of jobs coming your way regularly. You need to have a good client base to make it big here

Yes it is possible to make a lot of money from installation of solar panel. if you have chance to work with the government or big companies, you are going to make a lot of money and profit in the process. If you are also delivering quality service, you will go far in the business.

It all depends on how many times you're offered a gig in a month. If you're getting steady call up to mount a solar panel surely that's a lucrative one for you.

Most times,the benefts when you acquire some of these skills,might not fetch your an immediate profit at the moment.You should creave to engage yourself and gain more competence and by so doing you will get referal from those you have worked for.That does'nt mean you should go about doing free jobs,but see it as a continous learning process and you'll gain more clients from there.

If you are very good at what you do, solar panel installation is a very good skill to learn especially in countries where electricity is not that stable.

Last edited:
If you really are good at it and you are in an environment where the service is richly needed, you'll make good money doing it.

I have noticed that a business that is just starting to trend and has no much competition can be very lucrative for installers and guiders as those requesting your service would pay if possible just to start enjoying their service.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds