Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one earn much from solar panel installation business?

I learnt solar panel installation during my in-house industrial training at my school and now we are on holiday and looking for where I can perfect my little knowledge and put it into a business set. So I don't know wether I get much money if I start this business.
Please I need your advice and guidance for this.
I believe if you have the knowledge and the skill in solar panel installation, then plunge yourself into it. Also you need to have a big amount of finances as your capital. You might also need an office, hire people that you need to consider.

Advertisement Placeholder
Solar installation knowledge or skill is definitely and no doubt hot cake this period we are. The only thing you need is to get in the right circle. And make sure you're good at what you do

I have noticed that a business that is just starting to trend and has no much competition can be very lucrative for installers and guiders as those requesting your service would pay if possible just to start enjoying their service.
One can only earn much from solar panel installment when the particular area he or she is or the environment except the use of solar panel with this you can make more money.

He’ll yeahh!!! That business brings a lot of profit here in Nigeria but people are scared of learning because of the risk attached to it and it require a high capital to start too

One can only earn much from solar panel installment when the particular area he or she is or the environment except the use of solar panel with this you can make more money.
True, there would have to be demand for solar and it's instruments to make more profit. That is why one needs to do a market survey to know what and how to go about the business.

It all depends on how many times you're offered a gig in a month. If you're getting steady call up to mount a solar panel surely that's a lucrative one for you.

Seriously my friend, you are absolutely right with your assessment because when you don't get more work on daily basis or weekly basis, then you can't make money from it.

Yes you can definitely make a whole lots of money from this skill you just learnt most Especially in area where they do have issues with power supply. Just open a shop and advertise your skills to resident in your area

Just like in any other type of business, the more your customer or client base, the more work you will have coming your way installing solar panels for individuals and organizations. Yes, one can make money from solar installation

He’ll yeahh!!! That business brings a lot of profit here in Nigeria but people are scared of learning because of the risk attached to it and it require a high capital to start too
Okay. So please can you tell me the little risk attached to the solar panels installation in Nigeria.

There is a growing demand for alternative power, especially renewal energy, therefore, I believe solar panel business is highly lucrative business. However, you need a lot of investment.

One thing about this type of business is that if you are really very good at the installation business of this solar system, the business will market you because you are good and know what you're doing indeed

After my secondary school I wanted to learn how to fix solar panels and make money but some things that happened made me do lose interest.

I learnt solar panel installation during my in-house industrial training at my school and now we are on holiday and looking for where I can perfect my little knowledge and put it into a business set. So I don't know wether I get much money if I start this business.
I think that the installation of solar panels is actually a very good business venture because of the fact that many people are actually looking for cleaner sources of energy.

Solar installation is a service that many people require these days. Especially since many people are preferring to have an alternative source of power apart from that given by the government. So you can advertise this skill around your place and you will find people who want it.

With the epileptic power supply in my country, everyone is looking to other sources of power. Solar installation and sales is very profitable. If you can make it affordable, you'll get many clients.

With the epileptic power supply in my country, everyone is looking to other sources of power. Solar installation and sales is very profitable. If you can make it affordable, you'll get many clients.
I think this is the case with many countries because especially in my country as well we have a concern with energy usage and production. As a result we have a lot of periods during which we have no electricity at all.

I think this is the case with many countries because especially in my country as well we have a concern with energy usage and production. As a result we have a lot of periods during which we have no electricity at all.
I think alternative power sources like solar is very good though it's expensive to set up at first. If you check the cost over years, it's better than normal electricity.

The business is a lucrative business in areas that doesn't have constant power supply because they will use it as alternative to government provided electricity.

I
i beleive people that are doing the business of solar panel installation are few and that makes the business a good and lucrative one for now and i have seen people making huge amount of money from it.

Actually it depends on how many times your offered I gig in a month if you're getting steady call up to mount solar panel surely that's lucrative on for you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds