Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one earn much from solar panel installation business?

Honestly speaking it depends on how you go about it. Solar power is now one of the leading energies. Everyone wants to have a solar system instead of a generator. Even the ones with generator still go for solar system. Working on your own, you might not actually earn much unless you are lucky. You can apply with companies that are incharge of doing this kind of job, and join their field agents
The whole thing boils down to gaining competence,and you get that while working for others.Most persons just want to rush into making money,it does not work that way.Gaining more experience on what you already know over time will greatly increase your chances of being more skilled at what you do.

Advertisement Placeholder
The whole thing boils down to gaining competence,and you get that while working for others.Most persons just want to rush into making money,it does not work that way.Gaining more experience on what you already know over time will greatly increase your chances of being more skilled at what you do.
Very true, before you can become your own boss, you need experience and knowledge and to get this, you should be able to submit yourself to learn from someone else. The knowledge gotten would be what would make you scale through.

Very true, before you can become your own boss, you need experience and knowledge and to get this, you should be able to submit yourself to learn from someone else. The knowledge gotten would be what would make you scale through.
Gaining competence and staying power is a virtue,and that is what is greatly lacking in prospecting entreprenuers this period.That craving to always jump at the avialable oportunity without paying the price of hard word to gain mastery is a big issue for these prospective business owners.

Solar installation knowledge or skill is definitely and no doubt hot cake this period we are. The only thing you need is to get in the right circle. And make sure you're good at what you do
Solar installation is an "in" thing here in our place. Almost everybody wants to go solar energy use. Although at first it's very costly but later on it will be very useful because it does not destroy the environment.

Gaining competence and staying power is a virtue,and that is what is greatly lacking in prospecting entreprenuers this period.That craving to always jump at the avialable oportunity without paying the price of hard word to gain mastery is a big issue for these prospective business owners.
The painful thing about it all is that most of us do not want to spend the time. After spending one month, we would feel it is more than enough to get all that we need so we can be on our own. No one wants to learn for a long period of time.

I

i beleive people that are doing the business of solar panel installation are few and that makes the business a good and lucrative one for now and i have seen people making huge amount of money from it.
Okay, thanks for that news. But can I know about such location, because I think location also matters too in such business.

Technology has made it so easy that we don't need electricity to power our appliances at home with the use of sun ray we cannot convert it into solar energy.

From my side of the wall installation of panel has become a lucrative business in my side people that into panel installation are by see the richest people in my country as of today because there's so much money in installation so I urge people to go into panel installation talking about the solar panel installation.

Your location matters a lot .
I suggest you find out places with poor or inefficient power supply, get in touch with potential client that will be needing your products and services . and get started

Of you are very good at what you do, solar panel installation is a very good skill to learn especially in countries where electricity is not that stable.
Yeah ,all he needs now is to locate a town or city with unstale electricity and start from there .

I have noticed that a business that is just starting to trend and has no much competition can be very lucrative for installers and guiders as those requesting your service would pay if possible just to start enjoying their service.
You are very right. Solar panel installation is a relatively new business with few people in the the business. If he can use the opportunity to get more customers before the markets becomes saturated, he make a lot of money provided that he is good at what he does.

I believe it is a lucrative business that one can make a lot of money from, the only challenge of the business is that it is expensive for people to install it in their building especially in the African country that doesn't have a stable power supply.

Solar installation skill is a very good skill one can make money from. This can help one make some good amount of money most especially in a case where by there is power issue in the community

Honestly speaking it depends on how you go about it. Solar power is now one of the leading energies. Everyone wants to have a solar system instead of a generator. Even the ones with generator still go for solar system. Working on your own, you might not actually earn much unless you are lucky. You can apply with companies that are incharge of doing this kind of job, and join their field agents

Renewable energy, as they say, is the energy for tomorrow. Actually, it's gradually becoming the energy for the now as more people invest into it considering the epileptic power supply in so many areas.

Starting an installation business is not really a thing except if you have serious investment to start packaging solar equipment, selling and installing. Most solar dealing businesses already have people employed to do the installation job. You can either look around and join as an employee or sell and install solar equipment.

Renewable energy, as they say, is the energy for tomorrow. Actually, it's gradually becoming the energy for the now as more people invest into it considering the epileptic power supply in so many areas.

Starting an installation business is not really a thing except if you have serious investment to start packaging solar equipment, selling and installing. Most solar dealing businesses already have people employed to do the installation job. You can either look around and join as an employee or sell and install solar equipment.
You are right though, solar energy is nolonger a thing of the future but is now dominating the present. Presently now there are so many solar powered technology in the market.

In a country like mine a lot of people are already losing patience with the traditional supply of electricity and many are now switching to alternative energy like solar so I think this business is going to be very good one.

Electronics generally are very very profitable and if you venture into it you are sure to make a whole lot of profit. it is not only limited to homemade electronics you can also go into solar panel as you said it is very very profitable

I learnt solar panel installation during my in-house industrial training at my school and now we are on holiday and looking for where I can perfect my little knowledge and put it into a business set. So I don't know wether I get much money if I start this business.
Please I need your advice and guidance for this.
If you are sure of the skills you have acquired, I would advise that you go ahead because you can only get better and Solar panels seem to be a thriving business these days.

In this type of business, it is very important that you be prepared to be able to travel at a moment notice because it requires you to be ready to travel places to get jobs done

In this type of business, it is very important that you be prepared to be able to travel at a moment notice because it requires you to be ready to travel places to get jobs done
In our place solar panels don't have that much of demand. Actually we stay in Mediterranean place, and almost 15 to 20 days of the month it rains heavily. So solar panels won't work here.

Solar power is what is in vogue in the developing countries most especially, the ones with epileptic power supply. Going in that direction is way to make some bucks for yourself. But you have to work with the existing companies in the industry . You will be paid for installations.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds