Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

adazeez1995

Legendary member
Credits
I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?

Advertisement Placeholder
Admit it or not. People need money to live and and we need money to provide for our family. We are just too concious when it comes to money. There is nothing wrong with money. That depends on who is in charge. If a greedy one holds the money, the money becomes greedy too. But if the one who holds the money is a charitable person, expect, the money will also be charitable. The ultimate purpose of wealth is to help others.

I can consider myself as an example of someone who is happy and contented with life even if not rich. Yes, I am very comfortable to think that we own our home and have 2 cars although they are both 7 years old. My wife is still working but soon to retire and her retirement pay will be invested into a lot with an apartment. Is that being rich? No, in fact, I may be the poorest in our family since my siblings are all in the US. But for me, life is to be enjoyed so I am trying to get the most of life even without the riches and wealth.

To be comfortable, we all need money and also the ones who say they need comfortness in their life also need money to do that, i dont mean being millionaire but some middle class family income can surely give a person everything he desires.

This thing happens only when you have someone you solely depend on to live comfortably. It is very important to attain wealth to live a comfortable life. Wealth is very essential in order to live well. Except you have someone you can depend on till the end which I don't think is possible, attain wealth by every legal means necessary.

I believe that comfort in life can be attained without so much riches. That is not to say that you don't need money in life, it is very necessary and being rich in it is great. But in cases where you can't be super rich but have enough money to sustain you, then you can live a very comfortable life.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
All people want to be comfortable in life maybe that what they meant, but as of today our daily need/expenses is too much high in cost. We need to save more money so we are ready in whatever situation we face in life there comes the ranking of a person's wealth that we call the riches.

I think money and facilities are not the requirements of being rich at all. A person who sleeps well without any tension or stress is the richest person for me. If you have food for two times in a day, you are rich. Money doesn't make us rich. It's your value or number of people who loves you and want to stay in between them make you rich. But all of those points are for me. You may not be agree with me.

This is very impossible. There is no way one would live a comfortable life without being somewhat rich. Man has wants and needs ,money is the only way you can have your needs. Without money you would never enjoy life.

Why won't you be comfortable. Riches doesn't guarantee comfortability. Being comfortable depends on well articulated plans ahead of time.money or having enough money does not guarantee comfort.
Have and have not can be comfortable.

Of course. It all depends on your mindset, the way you think. If you think you will be uncomfortable without riches then that is what you will be and vice versa.
A comfortable person is one who has no problem meeting his needs.

Being comfortable without being rich is jst like being comfortable in brokenness and porverty.cause if we take look at the word being comfortable it means your wealthy, rich probably not too rich but rich enough to get alot for yourself and able to cater for the family. So I don't think one can be comfortable without being rich.

how can one be comfortable without money. One of the basis of this world is to have money to do things, like buy cloths buy houses and cars and be able to have money left to feed and do other things

It depends on the type of the person mentality it's possible for some people to be comfortable without being rich and while some people may not be comfortable without being rich. That's why I said it depends on people mentality. For me once I am responsible in my financial expense I am comfortable in all aspect of life .

Yea it possible to be comfortable without being rich, but you have to atleast have some money to care of yourself and families, it not until you have more than enough money before you can be comfortable.

I don't need to be rich to be comfortable, so yes. For sure, we all need money to survive in life but one doesn't have to be wealthy to find comfort. All I'm saying is, as long as we can afford to buy what we want and need, I'm good. Rich or not.

Being happy is a state of mind and heart that does not matter whether we are rich or poor.But new research suggests that prioritizing money over time may actually undermine our happiness. .
A mountain of evidence shows that, on average, wealthier people are happier. But making lots of money will not inevitably boost you happiness

Does riches makes one comfortable? My answer is yes and no. You can have all the riches in the world and yet still be not comfortable. Why? Because you want to have it all. So you keep chasing for higher level of comfort. While some are just ok and contented with what comes their way. Comfort on closer look is a thing of the mind.

You can ve comfortable without being a rich. As we know money can not buy happiness for us. But satisfaction and comfort is only your level of mindset nothing els, But you shouldn't have too much money to spend comfortable life.

Everyone wish to have own house own car ,own business and luxury life but unfortunately most of the don't have the clothes to wear so I want luxury life but on the right way like if I earn money according to the company and rules no scam and fraud work should be done in my sallery.
I wish to have my own business so that I can reach where I can help Poor's.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds