Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I depend on my writing earnings for survival?

Ojonuyo

Mythical member
Credits
We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah you are right about that. Writing earnings us a very good business and thrive more easily if you are really gifted. This business is lucrative for any gifted individual

We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
Yes, it's possible but if your demand and desires are limited then you can live and survive, while if you have many desires, wishes and goals to achieve, then you have to earn more skill for the survival.
If you want to survive only at this skill earning, you have to Limitize your wishes

Yes, if you work harder to make your writing career blossom I think you can earn s living and pay for your bills. Their are top freelancing sites that have positions for writers in their platform. Freelance sites like, freelancer.com and flexjob.com can earn you a living when you write exceptional.

Yes, if you take it seriously and became a profession. You could do some freelancing to earn, do your own blogs and monetize it, or you could write a book and be an author if an opportunity arrives.

It is actually possible if you are able to get gigs on good and well paying sites. Though it may not be consistent but if you are able to live within means, you could live on your earnings.

I once depended on writing of articles online for about 2 years. It pays well if you can find good sites to work on. You also need to put in a lot of hours to work enough to earn something good. Give and take, it is very possible to write for a living.

depending on only one skill for living is kinda hard, especially online, unless you are working for someone else, unless you guarantee that you'll keep getting paid, i advice you to learn an extra skill to use it as a backup

I think so. If you dedicate yourself completely to writing, sticking to office hours, you can earn a living, either online or offline. In my personal case, I earn more writing online than in my usual offline job in an office. Of course, I also spend a little time on other sites, which are not about writing.

This depends on how much you earn from the site daily, and how much you need for your upkeep and other expenses. If the amount you earn is higher than the amount you need, then you can depend on it, but if the amount you earn lower than the amount you need, then you need something else to argument it.

I've only met a number of people who earn a living from writing. The thing is, whatever brings you money needs to be top-notch. You can't get enough to live by writing just anything.

In other words, for your writing to be sustainable, you need to be very skilled at it. You need to invest time and resources into becoming a very fine writer. Something that would actually make people patronize you.

I think you also need to find the right platform and audience. All of these can take sometime before you earn that presence. It would be nicer to have something doing while you at it.

If there are sources that can fetch you money. You can also focusing on them instead of focusing on your writing earning alone. Man must have different sources of generating income.

This is a question you can answer yourself because the answer depends on how much you make from your skills as a writer. If believe you make enough money from writing then maybe you can depend on it for survival.

yes of coarse, I think they is no business that can feed someone with proper consistency
if you work harder to make your writing career blossom I think you can earn s living and pay for your bills. Their are top freelancing sites that have positions for writers in their platform. Freelance sites like, freelancer.com and flexjob.com can earn you a living when you write exceptional

Yes definitely your writing skills can give you a good sum of money. You can write to create contents for blogs and websites, also freelance magazines. You can also write reviews for top companies and many other things you can do with your writing skills which will drive in cash for you.

You are right that writers are gifted but not all writers. I don't consider myself a gifted writer although I can write well. But if you want to make writing as your career be ready to get hungry. Unless you are lucky to be a popular writer then you might just get lost with an early fading career. However, there are many kinds of writers, book writers, article writers, script writers, story writers, journalists, yes, that last one can be a good career if you get accepted by a news network. Good luck.

Writing is a very great skills that now earns people a lot of money and you can make a decent living through your writing skills. There are many platforms that value skillful writers and also pays them decent amount. Even if you feel not to be working for any other party, you can start your own blog and display your writing skills for more income.

Writing is a very great skills that now earns people a lot of money and you can make a decent living through your writing skills. There are many platforms that value skillful writers and also pays them decent amount. Even if you feel not to be working for any other party, you can start your own blog and display your writing skills for more income.
If it is about making money from writing skills, you just nailed it with the blogging suggestion. Creating a blog may not really bring you money as soon as you want it but it is an awesome platform to display your passion and even earn down the line.

If it is about making money from writing skills, you just nailed it with the blogging suggestion. Creating a blog may not really bring you money as soon as you want it but it is an awesome platform to display your passion and even earn down the line.
That's really true. I have read that most bloggers that have the thought of making fast money with blogging normally end up abounding those blogs on just short time basis because of the challenges they face as beginners which in business shouldn't be the case.

It all depends on how good you are and how much you are making doing the writing. But mind you there's no work worth depending on for a long term especially now that technology advancement is rendering people useless in the place of their job. And again now that one stream of income is not enough to keep one going or meet up with the ways of living

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds