Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can Bank Cards Be Used To Receive Payments From Money Making Sites?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to making money online, there are many people who use many big payment methods such as PayPal. However, many people also use many "traditional" payment systems such as bank cards as well when it comes to receiving payments. I think that some websites do use ban cards to pay users. Is it really a great payment method?

Advertisement Placeholder
You can actually receive payment to your bank card from some payment companies, like paypal, payeer and others. However, there are not too many money making site that pay directly to bank card. What most of them do is paying to your bank account directly using wire transfer.

There are bank wire options on some of the online earning platforms and anywere you can across such features ,it means you can transfer directly into your local bank account.

Yes. There are websites that take bank card for payment and they are always specific to the card acceptable by name. They normally take MasterCard and Visa card for any withdrawal option.

I don't think that it is possible to use bank card to receive payment, but you can use the bank card to make deposit on online earning platforms.
You can only send payment to your bank account from these platforms directly.

I think bank cards are mostly linked to payment processes on the internet like PayPal and a lot of them. You may not be able to receive money directly into your bank account from the platforms.

I've not come across any platform that does this online. Most of them prefer to use payment companies like PayPal, Perfect Money and Payeer especially if their clients come from all over the world.

I don't think that it is possible to use bank card to receive payment, but you can use the bank card to make deposit on online earning platforms.
You can only send payment to your bank account from these platforms directly.
You have a very valid point because bank cards are attached to the bank account and you can only send payment to the bank account and I don't think it could be made possible through the bank cards.

Yes, bank cards can be used to receive payments from money-making sites. Many online payment processors, such as PayPal and Stripe, allow users to link their bank card to their account and receive payments directly to the linked card. The process for linking a bank card to a payment processor account varies depending on the platform and the bank card being used.

If your card is approved for fund deposit, you can actually receive money in your cards. If you use stripe, you might be able to use this method to receive payment. However, stripe is not available here., so I don't have any experience.

I've not come across any platform that does this online. Most of them prefer to use payment companies like PayPal, Perfect Money and Payeer especially if their clients come from all over the world.
Probably, credit cards can only be used to make payment on the internet whenever you want to purchase something. But it is important you are careful of the kind of platforms you make use of it on.

There are some bank that usually have some kind of policies like they are not going to be accepting payments from gambling sites so you just have to read the policy in order to ascertain.

When it comes to making money online, there are many people who use many big payment methods such as PayPal. However, many people also use many "traditional" payment systems such as bank cards as well when it comes to receiving payments. I think that some websites do use ban cards to pay users. Is it really a great payment method?

Yes, bank cards can be used to receive payments from money making sites. Many sites offer direct deposit or ACH transfer options, which will allow you to receive payments directly into your bank account. You can also use payment platforms such as PayPal or Stripe, which will allow you to link your bank account and receive payments directly into it. Additionally, some sites may also offer prepaid debit cards which you can use to receive payments.

You could really make a withdrawal to your bank account from online money making websites if they do have an option for that but if they don't then there's no way to do it directly. That's when you would be needing a supported payment processor.

I'm honestly not sure. I mostly used PayPal and my bank account for any work I did. I used to use Payoneer when I worked at some gig sites, much like Fiverr. That is a good alternative to PayPal I think.

Aside from that, I never used a bank card, just my debit card.

I'm honestly not sure. I mostly used PayPal and my bank account for any work I did. I used to use Payoneer when I worked at some gig sites, much like Fiverr. That is a good alternative to PayPal I think.

Aside from that, I never used a bank card, just my debit card.
People is a notorious payment gateway that most of the platform used to receive and send money.
It is one of the most popular payment processor that the online platforms would love to adopt.

I have come across few sites that offer bank cards a payment method. Though I have never used it myself. You could also receive money through payment processors like PayPal or payeer then withdraw directly to your bank.

There are bank wire options on some of the online earning platforms and anywere you can across such features ,it means you can transfer directly into your local bank account.

Actually, the Bank Wire payment system is also quite old one and there have been many websites such as online freelancing websites that have been using this method for a long time. Sites like Constant Content use bank transfer payment method.

Actually, the Bank Wire payment system is also quite old one and there have been many websites such as online freelancing websites that have been using this method for a long time. Sites like Constant Content use bank transfer payment method.
The incorporation of cryptocurrency and some other mode of receiving payment in online platforms has made it so difficult for most of those platform to continue to use the bank wire mode of payment.

Actually bank card can be used to recieved payment from online companies even though personally I haven't tried it myself but there are people who have been enjoying such kind of transactions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds