Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can Bank Cards Be Used To Receive Payments From Money Making Sites?

I think sending money through cryptocurrency is better because it is very Swift and it is a credible and reliable way to send money to different people.
Tons of people prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency . This is because cryptocurrency as present an opportunity for them to receive and send payment very swiftly and at a very cheap cost.

Advertisement Placeholder
Where I come from (Nigeria) , bank cards also known as debit cards are only used for debit transactions and they cannot be used in other to receive payments, it might be different in some places.

Am aware of the fact that most of the banks, do or can recieved payment from any other online wallet but I don't know much on how those various card can be used to recieved payment.

It is true that there are better ways at which you can send money and the beneficiary will receive the amount you have sent very quickly without having to waste much time.
Like the use of cryptocurrency is a viable alternative to send money as the person that you are sending the money to would receive the money very quickly and with much paper work.

When it comes to making money online, there are many people who use many big payment methods such as PayPal. However, many people also use many "traditional" payment systems such as bank cards as well when it comes to receiving payments. I think that some websites do use ban cards to pay users. Is it really a great payment method?
The way technology is increasing day by day, in this way if you can take your salary through bank account from other website where you work online, through bank card You have too many forms that ask you to do account transactions through bank cards. Which you can receive your money in very less time without any trouble .

The way technology is increasing day by day, in this way if you can take your salary through bank account from other website where you work online, through bank card You have too many forms that ask you to do account transactions through bank cards. Which you can receive your money in very less time without any trouble .
Receiving payment in your bank account sounds like a brilliant idea because it is one of the ways at which you can receive payment as well from some of the online platforms.

Receiving payment in your bank account sounds like a brilliant idea because it is one of the ways at which you can receive payment as well from some of the online platforms.
I would also love to receive payment via bank transfer into my local bank account because it will sounds like a great idea and there is no need of trying to use third-party for making transfer into my account.

I don't think that it is possible to use bank card to receive payment, but you can use the bank card to make deposit on online earning platforms.
You can only send payment to your bank account from these platforms directly.
It's possible to use bank card to receive money online. I have done this more than two times. Though, it's not bank card that you can use for this, it's possible to receive money with your bank card. Payeer for instance have an option to pay to your Mastercard or visa.

I do not think that bank cards can be used to receive payments from money making sites. This is because i haven't come across any sites that have this method as a payment system.

Yes that's very much possible, but for me I don't do that because it doesn't look save for me, we have a lot of scammers online I'll prefer to use other method than this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds