Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can Bank Cards Be Used To Receive Payments From Money Making Sites?

Definitely, the only way you can transfer the money into your account is through wire transfer and there are some platforms that offers such options. So people should understand such things well before making use of it in order not to make mistakes.
It seems so many platform now accept bank wire as one of their payment processor because some people would found this type of payment processor has the most suitable ways to receive money.

Advertisement Placeholder
It seems so many platform now accept bank wire as one of their payment processor because some people would found this type of payment processor has the most suitable ways to receive money.
I think it is not so for every country around the world. So it depends on your country of residence and the kind of platform you are working for. but there are many platforms paying people through wire transfer.

I have never seen any forum that accept such an option. Most forums make use of paypal and cryptocurrency payment options. I think it is only payment processors like PayPal that will require you to link your credit card to be paid.
Well I have never seen that too that was why I said earlier that if only the forum is accepting bank card as there media or method of payment that bank card can be used.

Well I think banks are not supposed to have any worries about where you are to recieved your money.
Though i haven't tried it but i believe you can recieved your money from all platform.

Well I have never seen that too that was why I said earlier that if only the forum is accepting bank card as there media or method of payment that bank card can be used.
Okay, I don't even see that happening in the nearest future as many people will not like to provide the details of their credit card in some platforms. that is why most people use payment processes like PayPal that has been existing for a while.

Okay, I don't even see that happening in the nearest future as many people will not like to provide the details of their credit card in some platforms. that is why most people use payment processes like PayPal that has been existing for a while.
Well, we do not know yet maybe there is a way out that it can be done that you must not use fully the details but I know that most incourty platforms usually use ones account number for payment transaction.

Actually bank card are normally supposed to accept money form any other platforms as long as it will be transferred in to your account but due to some financial limitations, some card are restricted from receiving money anywhere.

Well, we do not know yet maybe there is a way out that it can be done that you must not use fully the details but I know that most incourty platforms usually use ones account number for payment transaction.
I know, paying people through their account number is not a hard thing to do. There are some platforms that use wire transfer to pay people around the world no matter their country of residence.

Cards are usually created to debit money from a particular account, and I don't think it could be used to receive money.
Even credit card are used to help people to collect loans.

Actually bank card can be used to recieved payment from online companies even though personally I haven't tried it myself but there are people who have been enjoying such kind of transactions.
I have also not tried it before but it is very possible. As long as bank cards is a means of payment, people can be paid with it. That may happen sooner or later

I really don't understand your point and I would want to learn more about this because I still find it difficult to understand how bank cards can be used to receive payment.
YOur card is linked to your account and vice versa, they both work in tandem amd the terminology for bank card recieving paent for you is what is referred to as wire transfer.

Yes you are right sir, but for me I've never use it, what really matters in this online field is all about earning money and taking good care of your needs, this are the very important things.

I don't know about most money making sites by the little i know about, I don't think you can make withdrawal i to your cards, you have to make use of so many other means

I don't know about most money making sites by the little i know about, I don't think you can make withdrawal i to your cards, you have to make use of so many other means
Yeah, I've actually not come across such a website before but I think there may be some of them. They usually allow you to withdraw to your PayPal and you can use your bank card to withdraw from there.

Trendri offers an option to withdraw your money to your bank account. Though they offer bank option to Nigerians only, which is the admin's country. If you offer banks as a payment method, you need to make sure that you have a means of sending to the bank for sure.

Trendri offers an option to withdraw your money to your bank account. Though they offer bank option to Nigerians only, which is the admin's country. If you offer banks as a payment method, you need to make sure that you have a means of sending to the bank for sure.
Fecoms is doing great in the forum industry. He has made a lot of impact and he has also developed additional forums where is paying as well . I think he understand the intricacies of foreign management very well.

Well for now I do not know of any site that allows one to be using his or her country bank card to be withdrawing money online and any site that will suggest for me can be a scam sites.

Don't use bank wire for transfer the waiting time is not worth it, as there are so many better alternatives out there and you should not spend your time waiting for days to receive payment

Don't use bank wire for transfer the waiting time is not worth it, as there are so many better alternatives out there and you should not spend your time waiting for days to receive payment
It is true that there are better ways at which you can send money and the beneficiary will receive the amount you have sent very quickly without having to waste much time.

It is true that there are better ways at which you can send money and the beneficiary will receive the amount you have sent very quickly without having to waste much time.
I think sending money through cryptocurrency is better because it is very Swift and it is a credible and reliable way to send money to different people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds